Bedroom TV?

I very much wish we could ditch our bedroom TV. When we first got married, I liked to go to sleep to the radio. DW said no, she needed a quiet, dark room. So she trained me for that. :D

Then about 15 years ago she decided she wanted a TV in our bedroom. So I said yes, but it's been a lot harder for me to get used to the TV then it was to get used to a quiet, dark room.

As a child I wasn't allowed to have one in my bedroom. As an adult, I've never had one either. :confused3

TV goes on before hitting the bed AND STAYS ON ALL NIGHT. When on vacation, SAME THING whether in hotel, on a cruise or in our motorhome at FW or elsewhere. Helps me due to the tinnitus and helps DW ever since brain injury from car crash.

Nope. I've seen many reports that electronics of any kind, but especially those that create blue light, are not good for sleep. We keep the room pitch black, cold, and quiet.

Ha, nope. I just went from a 40 inch to a 52 inch TV in my bedroom :-). I have an adjustable bed and watching my shows in my adjustable bed is my thing :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter