"Beggers" on Craig's List

OMG.....did anyone read the one about the Mastiff With a Problem?
I'm crying I'm laughing so hard!!!:lmao:

My recent favorite:

I was looking in the "creative" section as I'm looking to sell my sewing creations.

It was titled "Na*ed Man Cleaning"

I HAD to look. The post is hysterical because of the wording. He is offering to come clean your house "during the day or best time for you". He "prefers to clean for women" and is "very discrete"...

Long Island, Services (Creative)... scroll down it's there

Did you ever look at the ads on Craig's List that are nothing more than begging for free stuff?

They give a sob story (usually they have 6 kids, their house burned down, they and all their children have devastating diseases and then... they give you a laundry list of stuff they "need").

There's one on the Buffalo Craig's List right now that's begging for such items as a Wii, a car, an ipod, new furniture, a plasma TV and the list goes on....

So - do you think these are legit? Or are these scammers? And does anyone actually respond and GIVE these people the stuff they're asking for????:confused3

Why does this matter in your world at all????

My recent favorite:

I was looking in the "creative" section as I'm looking to sell my sewing creations.

It was titled "Na*ed Man Cleaning"

I HAD to look. The post is hysterical because of the wording. He is offering to come clean your house "during the day or best time for you". He "prefers to clean for women" and is "very discrete"...

Long Island, Services (Creative)... scroll down it's there

I am not sure its the cobwebs in a womens house he wants to clean out:rolleyes1

I see the same stuff on my local freecycle and I'm about ready to unsub because it's so annoying. People want running reliable cars, campers, mobile homes, you name it. I don't know why the moderator lets it all go through.

I don't mind people putting upads asking for items (No matter how unrealistic they may be), but I DO mind when people respond for my sales ads begging me to give them what I'm selling for free. I have sold a couple of horses through Craigslist (all under $1000). I inevitably get e-mails from either young girls begging me to give them the horse for $100 because it's all they have OR I get someone begging me to give them the horse for free because they'll "take real good care of it".

hmmm, perhaps I can convince some suckers to bank roll my Disney trip....due to my rare condition lacking Vitman D only to be cured by FL sunshine reflected off of the ball at Epcot...whilst drinking a Fiesta Margarita....aids in the absorbtion, ya know?

love it:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm about fed up with Craigslist and Freecycle. I listed some baby and kids items on Craigslist and said they were free. It was just stuff that my kids didn't want anymore or the baby had grown out of and I just wanted to get rid of. Well, the amount of emails I got was crazy. Some people emailed me 3 and 4 times and begged for the items. I finally had to take the listings down. I've had the same experience with Freecycle in the past too.

I thought the title of this thread was "boogers" on Craig's List and I thought geez, some people will try to sell anything!

hmmm, perhaps I can convince some suckers to bank roll my Disney trip....due to my rare condition lacking Vitman D only to be cured by FL sunshine reflected off of the ball at Epcot...whilst drinking a Fiesta Margarita....aids in the absorbtion, ya know?

:rotfl2: if that works let me know. :rotfl2:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/tus/487665904.html this has to be one of the sweetest things I've seen in awhile

and yes who could miss the couch!

That was so sweet...I cried!

I don't mind people putting upads asking for items (No matter how unrealistic they may be), but I DO mind when people respond for my sales ads begging me to give them what I'm selling for free. I have sold a couple of horses through Craigslist (all under $1000). I inevitably get e-mails from either young girls begging me to give them the horse for $100 because it's all they have OR I get someone begging me to give them the horse for free because they'll "take real good care of it".

Yeah....If they can't afford the horse...do you think they can afford the up keep for the horse?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter