Best bag to bring to parks

lovemyguys

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

I have an 8yr, 6yr and 1yr old. We are heading to Disney at the end of May. It is our 4th trip since 2005. I need help picking a good bag to bring to the parks and use on the airplane. I have the baggalini but I am sooo over it. Actually I never really liked it all that much anyway. I know I am in the minority b/c just about everyone loves the baggalini. So could someone recommend a bag that is not to bulky, easy to carry and can be worn on rides (that is the bonus of the baggalini). I would like it to have a good amount of pockets to put different things in different spots. I would appreciate any thoughts.:worship:
TIA!

Welll, I don't know what a baggalini is (but I am about to Google it!) and we don't fly to Disney, BUT I do have a suggestion for a good bag for taking into the parks. We have a mesh Nike backpack that we put our daily needs in. Cameras, poncho-if it looks like rain, snacks, water, sunscreen, etc. The security officers at the bag check areas love it--as do we--for ease of passing thru that line. The mesh backpack also doesn't get your back all sweaty like a solid one would, it is quite ventilated!

We used these bags from Disney shopping dot com. They are create your own messenger bags (small ones and they are very large actually) We carried them all through our last trip and they are packed (with our only Disney stuff that we don't unpack ever) and ready to go next month. Many people did not like the velcro and said it ripped. Some did not like how they were made. We had no problems and they held up well.

DSCN2146.jpg

DSCN2145.jpg

DSCN2144.jpg

You know, I'm also curious about this question.

I don't have children, it's just DH and myself, but I'd like a bag that can comfortably accommodate our refillable mugs, sunblock, hat, sunglasses, and NOT be too bulky to carry...

That might be too much to ask! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter