"Best DH" award goes to .........

brerrabbit70

Mouseketeer
My Hubby!!!!!!!! :love:

We have been in desperate need of some alone time. We planned a weekend trip to Universal for Mardi Gras last weekend and my parents forgot and made other plans. So, no babysitter. I understood, they needed it worse than we did. So we rescheduled for March 10.

Well, last night #1 DH said, "You know, I wish we could go on Disney Cruise, just us." I was at the puter before the words were completely out of his mouth! Found out they are offering and FL resident rate for the very same weekend. Called today and got the very last one avail. GTY cat. 11. Hubby said go for it!

Oh my goodness. I'm so used to having a year to plan and now I have 9 days!!!!!!!! :earseek: Also, can't let the kids know where we're going. They'll put us in a bad nursing home for sure.

So, does anyone know how we'll get cruise docs? Do they have a "will call" desk or something?

Gotta go find my suitcase!!!!!!!

Wow... Is that like a dream come true or what!!!!!!!!! Enjoy yourselves. And get the much needed time alone. Make the best...

Now pack up... :sunny: :sunny:

Very cool. Have fun. Yes, you will have a counter to go to and get your docs. No worries. Just pack and have fun!

Sounds Wonderful! :teeth: What a great treat! And I love the line about the "bad nursing home!" :rotfl2:

Happy Sailing! :flower:

Nah, they won't put you in a bad nursing home. They'll just write a book about it and go on Oprah. But think of it this way, then you'll get a free trip to Chicago on top of the cruise! Have a blast!!!! Melissa

My DH's name is Jeff. Tell your DH to give my DH a call and let him know he has the perfect idea to score points with the wife :teeth:

Good for you. Have a ball!

Forget about it---just take them on a Disney cruise or 2 or 3 or 4 and they will never remember the one they didn't go on. Enjoy, I wish we were there. Kathy

How exciting! I hope you have a very :love: romantic :love: trip!

AWESOME...Just shows how good things do come to those who wait! Wow...I can't imagine getting ready for a cruise in only 9 days!!
I hope that you and the DH have a wonderful time. Make sure you give him a BIIIGG hug for being such a great man! :banana:

I have to add a few words about my wonderful DH. For 25 years, he's always gotten the vacation he requested so we didn't think anything about it when we made cruise ressies last year for this June. We found out in Dec that someone else took over assigning the vacations and DH didn't get the one we'd scheduled for our cruise.

I told him that it wasn't any problem that we'd just cancel and go another time. But he told me no that he wanted me and DS to go and take my cousin, who is more like my sister and has NEVER had a vacation like that in her life, in his place! He said that we have our whole lives to cruise together but he wanted me to take my cousin as a celebration. After 30 years, she had to go back to college for her job and she just graduated.

My Dh is the best! :love2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter