Best DVC resort at WDW

Actually, its not even close, OKW hands down.

OK I'll be the first to disagree. BWV is mine. I never stayed at OKW or VWL nor do I really care to (for now anyway).

Since I haven't stayed at the other 2, I will say OKW. I really have no desire to stay at the other two.

Stayed at all three.....OKW hands down for repeat visitors. We relax on vacation, BWV has a better location but we love the villa size at OKW. We spend alot of time at resort and park hop as we feel like it. OKW home is home to us!!

We've stayed at all 3. Another vote for OKW from us. IOHO's, prettiest, most relaxing, largest accomodatoins for the least amount of points. VWL takes 2nd place. Sorry BWV owners, but it just doesn't fit our style, taste, etc. although I can definitely see why others with different priorities would love it.

We are members at OKW, but after last month, I absolutely LOVE VWL. My favorite, hands down.

But my DW likes BWV the best.

behave Joe! of course your little one would take priority on that.
we happen to love bwv for their location. still having teens and twenties who love to be in the middle of things makes this our choice.

OK, I'm getting a little defensive here.
Why do people always say I like BWV for the *location*?
There is a lot more to BWV than location.
I love everything about this resort. Location of course being one of them but it's actually down on the list.
I love:
  • The grandiose entry.
  • Driving up and getting valet service. So far I'm 2 for 2 on "Welcome Homes" from bell sevices when they see my DVC license plate. I like giving them my keys and not worrying about my car the rest of my vacation.
  • The Beautiful Lobby down to the smallest detail. It's breathtaking.
  • The veranda off the back of the lobby heading out to the BW.
  • The color scheme.
  • Room service.
  • Luna Park
  • The elevators (there's something about being on vacation and having to take an elevator to your room).
I guess I just like the whole *HOTEL* feel. I think like most of you, I like that each DVC resort has its own personality but when we purchased at BWV it was all they were selling and I feel like I steped in "IT" getting BWV.

Oh Yea... The location is pretty good too. ;)

Another vote for BWV for all the reasons DVCDUDES points out.. However, every other resort is beautiful in its own right, and although my home resorts are BWV and WLV, I feel like an owner of all the DVC resorts. I don't see any "hands down" winner.

OKW is my favorite but I am sure when my DD's get a little older they will prefer us to go to BWV. Stayed at VWL and enjoyed that also, that's my DH's favorite. WE all have our favorites even within our own families...........That's what we like about the flexibilty!!!!!!!!!

OOPS!! Forgot to include VB!!! I love it there and is very close to OKW for me and my DD's favorite right now when we don't want to go to WDW (which is not often!!)

Depends upon length of our trip....

OKW for longer trips...nothing like the spacious rooms, peaceful, relaxing, park in front of your villa etc. A very Stress-free environment!

BWV for our weekend get-a-ways that have us focused on Epcot activities..like the food and wine festival. can't beat the location!

We haven't seen VWL yet...

We like OKW for the roominess, parking, the comfortable furniture, the patio, the views and especially the handicap friendly 1 BR which we need and always get.
We have stayed at BWV and HH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter