Best milkshakes - not Beaches & Cream

We love the ice cream at Ample Hills more than any other ice cream on property. Not really sure what is so “adventurous” on their menu, though...cookies and cream, chocolate cookies and cream, vanilla bean, strawberries and cream, peanut butter cup, etc. It’s rich and creamy and we make sure to stop there during every trip to WDW.

:sunny:
Have you tried the Fountain? Just curious :)

I would suggest Ghiradellis and if you want somewhere off property then you need to go to the Toothsome Emporium at Universal CityWalk!!

Ghirardelli Soda Fountain at Disney Springs.
I agree Ghirardelli is delicious but there's one 30 minutes away from my house.;) Skip all the rest and try the Fountain. I ignored the hype for years but it's legit! (and yes it's better than Ghirardelli, which is no small feat!)

I agree Ghirardelli is delicious but there's one 30 minutes away from my house.;) Skip all the rest and try the Fountain. I ignored the hype for years but it's legit! (and yes it's better than Ghirardelli, which is no small feat!)

Is it because they make their own ice cream, or do they use a well-known brand?

:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter