Best Romantic Restaurant

I am just mentioning places that are currently open. Outside the parks - California Grill and Narcoossee's can be romantic. We also like the Enchanted Rose Lounge, which has a light bar menu, and the Three Rivers Lounge which has a more substantial menu. Inside the parks - San Angel Inn, Coral Reef, Spice Road Table, Nomad Lounge and Tiffins all have potential. Sci-Fi is more cartoony than romantic, but it is dark and you are in a car. ;-) I do not find Cinderella's romantic, but many people get engaged there, so obviously some people do.

The best romantic restaurant is Victoria & Albert's at the GF, but it is currently closed. There is no restaurant at WDW that can come close to V & A for quality and atmosphere. We have had our best meals at WDW at V & A's.
I tend to agree with this sentiment. Outside of V&A, I'm not sure there is really any place I would call romantic.

Maybe try one of the Swan/Dolphin restaurants. They tend to be quieter than the WDW restaurants. I would consider Shula's, Il Mulino and bluezoo. It won't be like V&A, but it's probably better than, say, Hollywood & Vine . . . You could also consider going "offsite" to a restaurant at the Waldorf or the Four Seasons.

I am just mentioning places that are currently open. Outside the parks - California Grill and Narcoossee's can be romantic. We also like the Enchanted Rose Lounge, which has a light bar menu, and the Three Rivers Lounge which has a more substantial menu. Inside the parks - San Angel Inn, Coral Reef, Spice Road Table, Nomad Lounge and Tiffins all have potential. Sci-Fi is more cartoony than romantic, but it is dark and you are in a car. ;-) I do not find Cinderella's romantic, but many people get engaged there, so obviously some people do.
Is three rivers grille on the skyline? TIA

If it is open when you go, agree with V&A, and if you can snag it, perhaps the Chef's Table since you can then dine completely alone. We did that once and it was wonderful! (Until we had to cut the dinner short because I got a migraine. ;) But up until then, it was so special and entirely private.)

We've had what I would consider fairly intimate dining experiences at California Grill and Narcoossees. We've been to Narcoossees several times and there have never been many big/loud families in there when we ate. The last time we ate at CG, we were seated in a side room with only about 5 tables and it was just lovely.

Every meal at Disney is romantic for DH and i...that said, we havw enjoyed delightfully quiet meals where conversation can happen. The Wave, La Hacienda de San Angel, Jiko. And eating at off times helps.

We enjoy California Grill and Narcoossee's . Flying Fish is another favorite, but not open at this time.
Looking forward to trying Topolinos on our next trip.

The best romantic restaurant is Victoria & Albert's at the GF, but it is currently closed. There is no restaurant at WDW that can come close to V & A for quality and atmosphere. We have had our best meals at WDW at V & A's.
I would agree with this post However, we have enjoyed many dinners and WONDERFUL Sunday brunches at California Grill. We alwasys ask for a window seat (and wait to get if necessary) and ask for server Walter. We also enjoy The Toledo. V and A is our favorite though as it is a dress-up non-park atmosphere experience giving it the romantic date night feeling.

Victoria's and Albert's is, hands down, the best meal on property. I see that it is currently closed. :guilty: California Grill timed for the fireworks was the best meal and show. I know there are no fireworks now :guilty: but the restaurant is still great. Cheers !!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter