BEST room view ever pic thread!

I think it was 5005 but I could be wrong. It was dead center 5th floor in the blue building. it was great to sit and have a glass of wine at night. So pretty.
Also in case anyone was wondering no noise with the doors closed!

Poly... top floor Fiji

IMG_0317-1.jpg

IMG_0318-1.jpg

I think it was 5005 but I could be wrong. It was dead center 5th floor in the blue building. it was great to sit and have a glass of wine at night. So pretty.
Also in case anyone was wondering no noise with the doors closed!

Beautiful view! I have a 1-bedroom boardwalk view reserved for December - was this a studio or 1-bedroom? And did you have a very big balcony? (full of questions, aren't I? :lmao: )

Polynesian, Hawaii Building, Room 3503:

fav.jpg

img_0279.jpg

img_0274.jpg

img_1432.jpg

img_1448.jpg

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing! DH and I are book for Poly CL in March for our 10th anniversary! I requested MK view! I reallllllllllly hope we get it!

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing! DH and I are book for Poly CL in March for our 10th anniversary! I requested MK view! I reallllllllllly hope we get it!

As long as you've booked Lagoon View Concierge, it will be Magic Kingdom View! :goodvibes I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Mine from our balcony on 12th Floor CR Tower MK View: Standard Sony 5mp Camera zoomed 3x.

Picture072.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture073.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter