BEST room view ever pic thread!

View from our room - the Springs Section of Saratoga Springs

P1000432.jpg

Well, I posted on the "worst view" thread so I guess it is only fair I post some photos on the "best view" thread :)

Taken from a Swan balcony room

IMG_4475-1.jpg

Polynesian Tahiti Magic Kingdom view

IMG_5818.jpg

IMG_5595.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

IMG_5233.jpg

Room 18111 at the Dolphin

IMG_1159_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0598-edited.jpg

IMG_0600-edited.jpg

IMG_0419-edited.jpg

Well, I posted on the "worst view" thread so I guess it is only fair I post some photos on the "best view" thread :)

Taken from a Swan balcony room

IMG_4475-1.jpg

Polynesian Tahiti Magic Kingdom view

IMG_5818.jpg

IMG_5595.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

IMG_5233.jpg

Room 18111 at the Dolphin

IMG_1159_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0598-edited.jpg

IMG_0600-edited.jpg

IMG_0419-edited.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

DH and I are staying LVC at Poly in March so I love, love, love those pics! Especially Wishes from the room!!!!!!!!!

Can somebody please direct me to the WORST room view thread? I am curious. I did a search but it said there wasn't any. Thanks!

DisneyChristmas ~Fantabulous pictures~:worship: I got the chills and oh I wish I were there. Just breathtaking. Thank you for sharing.:thumbsup2

DH woke me up early one morning to tell me I probably wanted to take pictures. It was sunrise over MK (we were in GF MK view). It was amazing to watch the light and color in the sky change.

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

This is the coolest pic ever! I love to see where everything is in relation to each other. I love how you can see the Boardwalk, World Showcase AND DTD!!

It was an absolutely beautiful view. On top of that we got those 2 rooms with a teacher's discount, so they were an excellent deal ;)

Hehe... So, I've noticed that all of the pictures so far are from mods and deluxes... But, I really love this view from Pop Century!

CoolViewatPopCentury.jpg

This was taken from the fourth floor of 80's building A. From the side of the building that is closest to 90's section.

Ah, here's a diagram... ('Cause I love a good Disney World diagram! lol)

PopPictureLocation.jpg

That big red * is about where we were standing.

Our room was actually on the other side of the building, facing the Computer Pool, but I noticed this when we were walking up the stairs looking for our room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter