Best way to/from LAX to GCH?

PeterPanMan

Long Time Disney Addict
The crew (Me, DW, DS, DS, and DS) is heading to CA for a late holiday trip to Disney. Last time, we took Airport Bus from the airport (March 2000) and the trip was a little crazy (delays, nutty driver, etc.) On our last few trips to WDW, we took a private van. It was expensive, but the convience was worth it. As we will be coming in on Jan. 1, what will be the best way to get to the resort and avoid all the nonsense? A stop at a grocery store would be in the works as well (I've heard that some stores will deliver now so this may be a moot point) Does anyone have any suggestions for coach, van or limo companies?

Thanks!

We've used Best Transportation (best-trans.com - ph#800-827-7411) and they were great. On time, clean limos, plenty of refreshements and even a Disney video on the TV for the kids. We'll be using them again in December.

Niele said:
We've used Best Transportation (best-trans.com - ph#800-827-7411) and they were great. On time, clean limos, plenty of refreshements and even a Disney video on the TV for the kids. We'll be using them again in December.

How much did they charge? I would like to get a Limo for the convienence(SP?) but so far they have all been way too expensive.

Give them a call, they are really friendly and informative on the phone. We spent about $300 on a stretch limo (roundtrip) a few years ago and they have quoted me about$140 for a sedan (hubbie and me only). That includes everything, including the gratuity. Yes, it is costly but I refuse to drive late at night where I am not familiar with roads, exits, .... plus I plan on having a few drinks with dinner on the plane!!! (I don't want to become a highway statistic before I get to DL).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter