Best way to meet Captain Hook and smee?

CVTmarie23

Mouseketeer
My daughter loves them. I know we could do the pirate cruise but we were gifted a wishes fireworks cruise the last time we visited less than a year ago. It was awesome, but we are visiting with friends this trip and really only want DD to meet them if possible.

Pirates and Pals cruise. Did it last time and it was great. Kids get to meet Peter Pan afterwards as well and it is usually a really good character interaction with PP.

There is no other guaranteed way to meet them then the Pirate and Pals fireworks cruise. Even then it is possible they aren't meeting the cruise (almost never happens but it is a possibility) so I wouldn't talk it up too much to the little one.

They may meet somewhere else on property but neither have a scheduled meet and greet time outside of Pirate and Pals.

We did Pirates and Pals on our last trip and loved it. Lots of interaction with Hook and Smee at the dessert party portion.

We once saw Smee at Epcot character training, but that was a fluke. I think the cruise is your only guaranteed way to meet them.

The only place, other than the Pirates and Pals Cruise, is that she could SEE them during the Festival of Fantasy Parade. But minimal, if any, interaction. As PPs have said...that cruise is really fun! Great treats! Amazing Character interaction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter