Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

I was cold just looking at you guys, but seriously SO much fun!!! :) I think I'd be with you and skip on the ice cream bar that night, LOL, but it certainly looks like Joe enjoyed it!

When we finally arrived at MK, I think after-hours was already about 30 minutes in and the first order of business was getting Steve a new hat. Mission accomplished at The Emporium and now time for some rides...We high tailed it over to BTMRR and literally walked on 2 or 3 times...I think we met up with @chunkymonkey @disneyAndi14 her gorgeous daughter, Andi and @Mollydolly334 after that. I know we rode Peter Pan together and Pirates (we even did a really cute ride photo. Well, everyone but Steve. He missed the memo. LOL!). I can't remember who all rode 7DMT together...I know Joe and I finally did a few lantern pics and rode HM. Ariane, Steve, Joe and I also rode BTMRR a couple more times. Man, I love that ride!!!
Such a perfect start to the night! You guys made the best of your time The pics are awesome, especially Joe's eyes in the HM pic. And the lantern pictures are sweet!
We had such a fun evening and I miss my DIS friends a lot, especially now with all the uncertainty going on. But, I know we will all meet up again and it will be that much more special when we do...❤
I am looking forward to the day we are all back in our happy place and hope fully meet up in person! Take good care of yourselves! ❤

At some point, we stopped for Cokes, bottled water, popcorn, and Mickey Bars, because why wouldn't you??? I think the only one who got ice cream though was Joe. I was already cold and didn't need to feel any colder. LOL!
I would get the Mickey bar too! But I'm Canadian. I'll eat ice cream in any weather.

The AH event seems great. I hope whenever I get back to our happy place that it's in my budget to try one. I think I would rather spend the money on that instead of a dessert party.

I was cold just looking at you guys, but seriously SO much fun!!! :) I think I'd be with you and skip on the ice cream bar that night, LOL, but it certainly looks like Joe enjoyed it!
Joe will eat ice cream any time so I don't know why I was so surprised. LOL! I stuck to the popcorn.

Sounds like a wonderful evening! Love the Tangled PP pics, so cute :)
This was the first time we did the lantern pics. I didn't want to do them but Joe did and they turned out really cute.

Just looking at your photos makes me happy 😊
It also makes me want to try an after hours MK event as it sounds wonderful even if it was baltic ( beyond cold) 🥶
I can't recommend DAH enough. I love not having to fight the crowds and I can get on more rides in less time.

I am looking forward to the day we are all back in our happy place and hope fully meet up in person! Take good care of yourselves! ❤
I know, right!!!! We will definitely plan another EPIC meet up!!!!

Sounds like a cold but fun evening! I can't believe Joe ate an ice cream when it was so chilly out. :rotfl:
Joe will wear ice cream outside in a blizzard. LOL!

I would get the Mickey bar too! But I'm Canadian. I'll eat ice cream in any weather.

The AH event seems great. I hope whenever I get back to our happy place that it's in my budget to try one. I think I would rather spend the money on that instead of a dessert party.
That's how Joe feels. He will eat ice cream anytime. LOL!
DAH are totally worth the cost. More rides in less time with low crowds is my kind of event!!!

Joe will eat ice cream any time so I don't know why I was so surprised. LOL! I stuck to the popcorn.

I know, right!!!! We will definitely plan another EPIC meet up!!!!

Joe will wear ice cream outside in a blizzard. LOL!

That's how Joe feels. He will eat ice cream anytime. LOL!
DAH are totally worth the cost. More rides in less time with low crowds is my kind of event!!!

It's clear that Joe and I have more in common than a shared birthday...our love of ice cream. It is my must must must have always. You can't imagine the sadness when I went grocery shopping yesterday and the ice cream section was WIPED OUT. I found some but not one of my favorites, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Next time you’re in EPCOT you should dander over to Beaches and Cream at the yacht and beach club and get their NoWayJose from the take out window. Easily big enough to share and so much deliciousness in one bowl!!

Finally caught up after being waaaay behind (more than I'd like to admit...) I love the idea of those boozy beignets... and POFQ seems like it might be coming up shortly on my list of resorts to stay at....

Sorry your AH was so dang cold, but it looks like you still had a wonderful time! Those AH events are great and I will always do one if it fits into my trip schedule.

It's clear that Joe and I have more in common than a shared birthday...our love of ice cream. It is my must must must have always. You can't imagine the sadness when I went grocery shopping yesterday and the ice cream section was WIPED OUT. I found some but not one of my favorites, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
We seriously have to meet up!!!!! 😘

Next time you’re in EPCOT you should dander over to Beaches and Cream at the yacht and beach club and get their NoWayJose from the take out window. Easily big enough to share and so much deliciousness in one bowl!!
We were actually there in March and have an awesome video to post. Stay tuned...

Those AH events are great and I will always do one if it fits into my trip schedule.
OMG! I couldn't agree more!!!!

I enjoyed your tour of POFQ. We walked around the resort when we were staying at POR in January. It is a nice resort and I can see why people love it. I would think that a room facing the water would be nice.

I'm not a fan of the regular beignets. They are just okay imo. But the boozy ones do look good. I might be willing to try one of those. :)

a Surprise Meet Up with Tim Tracker!!!!
Again! Amazing!

1300062D-9832-4452-817E-3EB166FDA739.jpeg
Gwen was mad when she heard that I didn't go say hello to him when we were there in May. Cause you know kids these days think all you tubers are celebs!

I enjoyed your tour of POFQ. We walked around the resort when we were staying at POR in January. It is a nice resort and I can see why people love it. I would think that a room facing the water would be nice.
Thank you so much. The water view room was so quiet and the view was amazing!

Loving your vlogs and TR as usual!!
Thank you. We really appreciate that you're watching!

his is my fave hotel...hope to get back there!!
I know, right!!!!

Again! Amazing!
Seriously. Joe saw him before I did and I was annoyed that Joe stopped walking until I figured out why. LOL!

Thanks for another super cute and fun vlog! I am officially subscribed now so I don't miss anything! :) Those boozy beignets look so good! And POFQ is so pretty! I would love to stay there one day.

I cannot believe you all stuck it out in the cold for that long. Me and my lazy **** would have stayed with Terry in the lounge with all the red wine and fondue a girl could eat.

Finally caught up on your vlogs yesterday and loving them!!! Of course what's not to love with pizza rolls and booze! Though tell Joe that I'm not nearly as Italian as him but am still offended by the parm in a shaker jar. Oh the humanity :scared1:

Thanks for another super cute and fun vlog! I am officially subscribed now so I don't miss anything! :) Those boozy beignets look so good! And POFQ is so pretty! I would love to stay there one day.
Thanks, Suse! You're very sweet!

I cannot believe you all stuck it out in the cold for that long. Me and my lazy **** would have stayed with Terry in the lounge with all the red wine and fondue a girl could eat.
LMBO!!!!

Finally caught up on your vlogs yesterday and loving them!!! Of course what's not to love with pizza rolls and booze! Though tell Joe that I'm not nearly as Italian as him but am still offended by the parm in a shaker jar. Oh the humanity :scared1:
Thanks, Kari!!!! We just recorded a vlog where we made the Poly's Lapu Lapu and it was sooooo good and STRONG! It should post in a week or 2.

I love POFQ :love: Can't wait to be back there in October…hopefully!
I am PRAYING our July and September trips work out, but with Joe and I currently unemployed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter