Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

Congrats to Timmy!! Very exciting!!
Thank you.

So, so exciting! How wonderful for Timmy! :)
Thank you.

Congratulations to Timmy! Brilliant news!🎉🎉🎉
Thanks! He's over the moon!

Congrats to Timmy! How exciting! What would he like to do full time for Disney?
Thanks!
He's not sure, but something that hopefully involves his degree...

Congratulations to Timmy. He must be thrilled. Does he know when this program will start?
Thanks!
He is so excited!
It should start late May/early June. We are waiting for next steps which should be rolling out very soon.

I'm a lurker on your reports (and your YouTube channel!), but just had to say congratulations to Timmy! So awesome to be able to do a third round. My niece applied for last fall and didn't get in, and has applied again for this coming fall. All of our fingers and toes are crossed for her - she is such a sweetie and they would be so lucky to have her.
Best of luck to him and looking forward to the rest of the report :)

Me thinks Joe needs a hug at the end of your haul vlog - his wee face and crooked wee hat would melt the hardest of hearts lol
How is it Jen, that even with a Disney cold, your hair is perfection :confused3 Seriously, even on a good day I look like I've been dragged through a bush backwards and that's after spending time blow-drying and straightening it in the morning! My florida hair is not pretty!:rotfl::rotfl:
You did well on the bargain hunting and Joe got a decent haul for himself this time. I have 1 Terry's chocolate orange left from Christmas and it is seriously calling my name now😋 Haven't tried that type of Twining's - must see if I can find it in the grocery shop next time I'm there. Sounds delicious :)
Love the red matching hat and gloves-very cute and definitely brighten any cold day. Oh and yeah-thanks Joe cos not only am I craving the choc orange I'm singing there's a hole in my bucket to an almost empty house 😆 Can't remember the name of the dear brother who was to mend it though (Joseph? maybe??) lol. Must ring my sister and ask her-we used to sing that song for hours as we toured the country on one of our many family holidays as kids. How my parents did not put us up for adoption I'll never know because we don't have a note between us!

:scared1::rotfl2:

Congratulations to Timmy! What exciting news!!
Thank you so much. We started the paperwork last night. :cool1:

:welcome:

I'm a lurker on your reports (and your YouTube channel!), but just had to say congratulations to Timmy! So awesome to be able to do a third round. My niece applied for last fall and didn't get in, and has applied again for this coming fall. All of our fingers and toes are crossed for her - she is such a sweetie and they would be so lucky to have her.
Best of luck to him and looking forward to the rest of the report :)
Thank you soooo much for following along on the DIS and YT! Joe and I really appreciate it.
It took Tim 5 tries to get in the first time so tell your niece NOT to give up.❤

You did well on the bargain hunting and Joe got a decent haul for himself this time. I have 1 Terry's chocolate orange left from Christmas and it is seriously calling my name now😋 Haven't tried that type of Twining's - must see if I can find it in the grocery shop next time I'm there. Sounds delicious :)
This is seriously THE best tea I have ever had in my whole life and I'm angry with myself for not buying more. Thank goodness we are going back in March!!!

Oh and yeah-thanks Joe cos not only am I craving the choc orange I'm singing there's a hole in my bucket to an almost empty house 😆 Can't remember the name of the dear brother who was to mend it though (Joseph? maybe??) lol. Must ring my sister and ask her-we used to sing that song for hours as we toured the country on one of our many family holidays as kids. How my parents did not put us up for adoption I'll never know because we don't have a note between us!
Joe laughed soooo hard when I read him this. :cool1: Joe thinks it was Liza and Georgie in the song...

Please let us know what you uncover. Lol!
Whoop whoop Henry is the man!!! Now I’m going to torture those I love by singing this loudly and off key on the school pick up to trampoline park because that’s what all the best mums do to their soon-to-be a teenager sons :rotfl: Can’t believe my surprise child turns 13 this week! Liza, Henry, the bucket and I are going on another road trip😂😂😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter