• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

I have been a lurker on your threads but coming out to day congrats to Timmy. I did two DCP and one was after I graduated. Both were in attractions. It’s been a few years (okay 10) since I did the program but didn’t realize they charged fees now. Before you clicked attended and that was it. I hope he gets the attraction he wants.

Hi Tracy! Thank you so much for joining in!!!! I'm so glad you're here!!!! I've followed along on a couple of your reports in the past and I think you're AWESOME!
I'm so glad I'm here, too!!!! You show up in so many other TRs I follow, I feel like I already know you :goodvibes

Joe and I amused ourselves with airplane selfies (yep, this has become a thing for us).
These selfies are AWESOME!!! You look so happy and excited!!!

Timmy was just accepted into his 3rd Disney College Program
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! A big congrats! Anxious to follow along on the vlogs to see how it goes!!!

:welcome:

I have been a lurker on your threads but coming out to day congrats to Timmy. I did two DCP and one was after I graduated. Both were in attractions. It’s been a few years (okay 10) since I did the program but didn’t realize they charged fees now. Before you clicked attended and that was it. I hope he gets the attraction he wants.
Thanks for joining in!!!! yay!
Yes, Disney has fees now for the DCP. I will talk more about that in an upcoming vlog...I believe it's a housing/commitment fee (there were 2 of them anyway).

I'm so glad I'm here, too!!!! You show up in so many other TRs I follow, I feel like I already know you :goodvibes
I know, I feel the same way. We hang with a lot of the same Disers. LOL! We need to hook up at some point.:D

These selfies are AWESOME!!! You look so happy and excited!!!
Thanks. Its become a tradition of sorts. LOL!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! A big congrats! Anxious to follow along on the vlogs to see how it goes!!!
Thank you. Joe and I are going to do a vlog series on his program and what comes along with it for anyone who may be interested...

Ok, my goal for this report is to not get soo far behind, like I did the last one!
I'm happy to say that this travel day went MUCH better than our September travel day. For those of you who didn't read my last report, our kitten, Maleficent ended up at the emergency vet for 3 hours the night before we left (I will spare you the disgusting, dirty details. But, if you really want to read about it, I'll add the link here: Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go! ). To make matters worse, she got sick again literally 10 minutes before we were supposed to leave for the airport...Again, I will spare you the details. Just know that it was gross, smelly and abundant. LOL! Yes, I can laugh about it now but at the time, umm, NO!
Ugh! That is always the worst! Hope Mal is feeling better!
This time, he will be in ATTTRACTIONS, which means he will definitely be back in one of the parks. We are soooooooo excited for him!!! This is his dream and he wants to work for Disney full time after this program ends (he finally graduates from college in May with a Mass Communications degree).
Yay! So exciting!

She is, thank you. She actually has IBS for a cat. Sigh...Who would have thought???
My sister's cat has that too! One time she started in the living room and ran all the way to the other side of the house...took mom all day (we were all at work) to find it all and clean up! Biggest issue we have is she doesn't want to use the box when sick because she associates the box as being painful! Poor kitty!

My sister's cat has that too! One time she started in the living room and ran all the way to the other side of the house...took mom all day (we were all at work) to find it all and clean up! Biggest issue we have is she doesn't want to use the box when sick because she associates the box as being painful! Poor kitty!
Yep! We've had that super fun experience too!!! It is super gross and disgusting so she's lucky she's so freakin' cute!!! Love those kittens!😺😺

This time, he will be in ATTTRACTIONS, which means he will definitely be back in one of the parks. We are soooooooo excited for him!!! This is his dream and he wants to work for Disney full time after this program ends (he finally graduates from college in May with a Mass Communications degree).
Congrats to Timmy!!!! That is amazing.

Hi everyone! Vineland Outlet Mall is a great place to find official, discounted Disney merchandise at the Character Warehouse. See what they had in stock during our last trip to Disney in our latest vlog... :cool1::cool1:
Looks like a fun day at the outlet! I am surprised there was still so much Halloween merch left in January...I expected to see the Christmas stuff there but not the Halloween. I am always on the lookout for Dress shoppe dresses and Dooney bags when I hit the outlet. :)

Looks like a fun day at the outlet! I am surprised there was still so much Halloween merch left in January...I expected to see the Christmas stuff there but not the Halloween. I am always on the lookout for Dress shoppe dresses and Dooney bags when I hit the outlet. :)
We were surprised by the Halloween merch too. There were some Christmas Dooneys I believe...

SPECIAL REPORT!!!!!!

Hi friends! Timmy was just accepted into his 3rd Disney College Program, literally 6 days after his phone interview. The first time he did the program in 2018, he worked custodial on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. The second time, in the summer of 2019, he was placed in custodial at ESPN Wide World of Sports and Blizzard Beach. This time, he will be in ATTTRACTIONS, which means he will definitely be back in one of the parks. We are soooooooo excited for him!!! This is his dream and he wants to work for Disney full time after this program ends (he finally graduates from college in May with a Mass Communications degree).

Joe and I plan on vlogging with Tim all about his journey in the DCP for anyone who may be interested!!!! More on that in the days to come... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Congratulations Timmy! :cheer2: Will he be there in November?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter