Bib/package from TA

avalovesminnie

Mouseketeer
Three questions
1: I'm thinking of doing Princess half which is sold out. There are tons of travel agents with bibs available with a package. How would you choose one? Do any have better rates or any perks?
2:Also all seem to say you have to buy a hopper pass which I don't think I need, is there a way to un hop a hopper pass once you are there? If I bring my 5 year old I don't think we'd hop as she's not really up for a long day.
3: any advice on getting a babysitter that early if I can't find a friend to come with us to hang with the little one while I run
Thanks! I did Tinkerbelle in May and now I want to get a coast to coast next year...

Unfortunately you can't unhop a hopper. They are requirements for travel agencies to be able to sell bibs. Either way you end up paying that tiny bit extra because if you get it through a running club they must charge you a membership fee under the running organization rules runDisney abides by. I went through Jim Stone andnhad a good experience but I bought mine back when Disney allowed TAs just to sell bibs and not packages.

Just a reminder if you did Tink this year Princess next year does not qualify you for Coast to Coast as it has to be in the same calendar year. You would need to do Tink, Star Wars LightnSide, Disneyland half, or Super Heros in 2017 as well to get the coast 2 coast.

+1 to what @wilkeliza said - especially about the new TA requirements (hotel + tickets) and the Coast-to-Coast rules.

I think I have read about people using Kids Night Out for watching the kiddos during the races, so you may want to try to contact them. :)

Thx! I was planning on doing Super heroes in 17 for the coast to coast. I'm hoping I can get a friend and her teen daughter to come with. It would be the easiest babysitting gig ever as likely mine would be asleep for most of the race!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter