Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART II - w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only ressie that I can get is at 2:20pm in the afternoon. Is it still worth it to do it this late? And I can't let DD go swimming the rest of the day, of course.

In 2012, we had a 4pm with a 6:40 ADR at the Castle.

Our experience the first time, the hair lasted well past the next day so she could still enjoy it then. If it hadn't been raining so much (Tropical Storm Debby) it probably would have lasted longer.

This time we have a 5pm because I decided late March to do this trip and that was all I could get at the castle, but we'll tour MK again the next day too.

The only ressie that I can get is at 2:20pm in the afternoon. Is it still worth it to do it this late? And I can't let DD go swimming the rest of the day, of course.

We had 2:30 appointments in December on our last night there. We had dinner resides at CRT at 6 and stayed for MVMCP. Our girls slept in them that night and showered the next day with a shower cap on and kept it the plane ride home and showered again with another cap on and it stayed. By the last day it was wearing down though, but we had a Christmas dinner and they wanted to show off their hair.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We're looking at doing an 8am appointment for DD on our first day at MK. If we do the Castle package will she still be ready in time for RD? DD has bright red curly hair just like Merida but she has already said many times she wants to go as Aurora. We're debating how hard we push getting her into a Merida costume. We're thinking of getting her up to three costumes for our trip with her picking two and us picking Merida but that's a boat load of money. Anyone got ideas to keep DD and DW (She's the one who REALLY wants DD dressed as Merida) happy? (Preferably without me picking up several hours of OT :) )

We're looking at doing an 8am appointment for DD on our first day at MK. If we do the Castle package will she still be ready in time for RD? DD has bright red curly hair just like Merida but she has already said many times she wants to go as Aurora. We're debating how hard we push getting her into a Merida costume. We're thinking of getting her up to three costumes for our trip with her picking two and us picking Merida but that's a boat load of money. Anyone got ideas to keep DD and DW (She's the one who REALLY wants DD dressed as Merida) happy? (Preferably without me picking up several hours of OT :) )

You could buy the dresses at your Disney store prior to your trip. It'll save you some money, as well as picking up all the other things you would get with the Castle package. One our first trip to BBB I remember calculating the differences and it was cheaper to buy the dresses and shoes in the park than to get it bundled in the package. I haven't calculated it since then but I figured it was the same. Our last trip our DDs brought LE Rapunzel dress and Oldest wanted Ariel's green dress. So we had dresses before going in and it was around $130 (crown package) for both. We plan on doing the same thing this year when we get our makeovers DD4 has a Sofia dress and DD8 is over he dresses because they're itchy.

Does anyone know what the brand of gel is that they use in bibbidi bobbidi boutique to out the hair up

Many thanks
Stacey :confused3

We had an early appointment (8:30 but they took us as soon as we were there around 8ish) and we were able to beat some of the crowds. But we were not ready before rope drop, but we had two kids in there.

I remember reading something about this somewhere in the thread, but I can't find it now and am struggling with searching through all the pages! I could not get my daughter a reservation at BBB. Can we still go in just to buy an accessory? My DD would really like to get the Snow White headband/bow I have seen in pics and I was hoping to be able to just purchase it without a reservation.

What is the largest size that the dresses come in. By the time of our trip my oldest will be a size 14 or 16. There our no dresses larger then a size 10 here in Louisville, KY.

What is the largest size that the dresses come in. By the time of our trip my oldest will be a size 14 or 16. There our no dresses larger then a size 10 here in Louisville, KY.

A few posts back someone suggested to me Amazon and EBay. I'm having the same problem with my daughter since she's already a size 12-14 and the largest size they sell is a 10.

I looked on Ebay and the largest I seen was a size 14. I'm going to look on Amazon. I looked on Etsy and found sewllers that were willing to make one in a larger size, but they were all $100+. I just can't afford that. Hopefully I have better luck close to Halloween.

Most disney dresses go to 12, some to 14 and I personally think they run small.

You can go online and look for costume stores and you can find them larger usually and sometimes even cuter too

What about a small adult size? A lot of the halloween websites and even some store sites carry costumes year round and they have princess dresses in junior and adult sizes that might work.

The sizes run very small. I bought DD a size 4/5 online, because that is the size she wears in clothes. I ended up having to return it and get the 7/8!! And it fits her just right.

I'm guessing she'll be about 9, since your signature says 2014. I have a suggestion. My daughter was 9 the first time she did BBB last year. She was wearing a size 8 or 10 dress, but she eventually concluded she didn't want to dress like any particular princess, so off of ebay I ordered a formal gown in her favorite color. You could consider doing that or if she's partial to say Cinderella, you could order a light blue gown, green for Tiana, etc. The dress was $22 and had a satin lining. Seller was 87sweetgirl. I've purchased from her twice for princess stuff at Disney.

Here's my daughter.

In the boutique

Photo0173FourBySix.jpg
Photo0165FourBySix.jpg

A couple from her photo session

Photo0201FourBySix.jpg
Photo0206FourBySix.jpg

I'm guessing she'll be about 9, since your signature says 2014. I have a suggestion. My daughter was 9 the first time she did BBB last year. She was wearing a size 8 or 10 dress, but she eventually concluded she didn't want to dress like any particular princess, so off of ebay I ordered a formal gown in her favorite color. You could consider doing that or if she's partial to say Cinderella, you could order a light blue gown, green for Tiana, etc. The dress was $22 and had a satin lining. Seller was 87sweetgirl. I've purchased from her twice for princess stuff at Disney.

Here's my daughter.

In the boutique

Your daughters photos are beautiful.

Here's my daughter.

In the boutique

Beautiful pics. My DH had mentioned doing what you said. I think we'll have to do that for my daughter once we get closer to our trip date.

My dd is nine and wears a 14 too. We found a lime green with sparkle dress at Meijer (Midwest big box store) and she is going to get a Tink crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter