BIG BROTHER 18!!! SUMMER 2016!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

I'm leaning more towards James, Nicole, Frank and Da'Vonne being the returnees and them not being coaches, just regular players.

Either way Tiffany and Cody will probably end up working with the returnees since they know each other outside of the game. Hopefully the new players will be smart and try to target the returnees and siblings since they tend to get advantages thrown at them.

This is an extremely annoying and horny cast. So far I only like Glenn and Corey and Natalie and possibly Tiffany

Last edited:
I'm glad to see Frank & James back. Da'vonne vs Paul is pretty funny. I loved it when she said "he's on my last nerve. The one that didn't even develop yet" or something like that.

I can't stand Paul either.

I like the new comps. I wonder if they are going to do this elimination style for a couple of weeks or if it's just for now.

I couldn't focus on anything after they showed Cody.. Bring him BACK!!!

Happy to see Nicole back..sounds
Like she's not with Hayden anymore. That's new because my daughter follows her on Instagram and they were together recently as far as I know.

Last edited:
D'Avonne needs to STOP CRYING.

Way too many people I already dislike.

Tiffany missed her chance to come clean once Paulie did. Now, when it does come out, she's going to seem sneaky.

She and Paulie should cozy up to the 4 returnees. They all have targets on their backs, or will once people know who Tiffany is.

I already dislike so many but I am with the majority Paul & Da'vonne gotta go!

I think one reward should be duct tape for Bronte, that voice:eek: I do agree Tiffany is gonna have more fallout by delaying what many already know. She should have come clean when Paulie did. :thumbsup2

Paul has got to go. Too bad they won that last challenge. I think poor 50 year old groomer, Glen??, might be the first to go. I like him so it's too bad. I love how Paul said, in a diary clip, that he likes to debate with stupid people and attack them...then when the 4 stowaways were revealed he counted chairs or something and said '16, there's 16. That means we have 1 more coming' and everyone calmly said 'there's already 16 here dude'...12 newbies and 4 oldies=16, dude. Actually their whole team (Big Sister) seams shady. That other dude, what'shisname, keeps dissing the older folks (returners and Glen).

Last edited:
Oh, and team unicorn deciding their name was funny.

And it's too soon to decide who I like because last season I liked Austin at first and he turned out to be ICK!!!

Last edited:
I'm happy Nicole and James are back. Scared for Nicole because if my memory serves me correct she isn't good at challenges. Soooooo many annoying new house guests to name them all but Paul and Bronte really got on my nerves. The nutritionist isn't much better. I think I will really like the cute guy on Nicole's team. He seems pretty nice so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter