BIG BROTHER 18!!! SUMMER 2016!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

Are we sure that is not Vanessa? Seeing her in the diary room all boo hoping makes me wonder. :confused3:rotfl:
DD and I both keep saying that. She is a carbon copy of Vanessa except for brown hair...even the texture of her hair is the same as Vanessa's. I am going to go google and see if I can find any evidence that Vanessa has a sister named Tiffany.

DD and I both keep saying that. She is a carbon copy of Vanessa except for brown hair...even the texture of her hair is the same as Vanessa's. I am going to go google and see if I can find any evidence that Vanessa has a sister named Tiffany.
They are sisters.

This is shaping up to be an awesome season. Two episodes in and I'm already totally hooked. I thought it was kinda obvious that what's his name was going to be the first to go. The older, not model guy went first, what a surprise. I didn't like Mama Day the first time around but I really like her now...so far.

I don't like the teams. I hate when BB interferes with game play. I was sorry to see Glen go. Without BB's interference, I think he would have stuck around for awhile as he's non-threating.

Has Bronte never seen this show before? She was shocked that they would wet down the rockets.... they ALWAYS wet down the "hold on" challenges. And she was so upset that someone was going home... that's the point behind the game.

If I were in Nicole's shoes, I would have asked the other big guy-- sorry, I forget his name he has longish dark hair-- to be the pawn. He would have decent chances against Jozea, but she wouldn't risk losing Paulie.

Big Brother Contestants Strip Down in a Brand New Competition! But What's the 'Game-Changing' Prize?

Big Brother fans know to expect the unexpected, but they also know to expect a little skin during summer's hottest reality competition.

And in it's eighteenth season, Big Brother is heating up with a brand new "game-changing" weekly competition that will debut on Sunday's episode – and PEOPLE has exclusive photos of the houseguests mid-comp.

The Big Brother Road Kill competition will be completed individually by each houseguest still in the competition and "the winner will be able to impact the game like never before," according to CBS.

What exactly the power the winner will receive has yet to be revealed, but in the past contestants have won abilities to take a nominated houseguest off the chopping block, decide who is on slop for the week, win money or divvy out various other punishments or rewards.

Each week, the competition will take place in the Big Brother RV, which will be moved into the backyard specifically for the competition.

The very first Big Brother Road Kill will have the houseguests stripping down out of a track suit (complete with tube socks) into their bathing suit while trying to keep the three buttons in front of them pushed down at all times.

The houseguests will start with their right foot and both hands on the buttons but are able to use any body part to keep the buttons down once the timer starts.

If one button is released, the timer will speed up by 30x until the button is pressed down again. If two buttons are released at the same time, the timer will speed up by 60x. If all three buttons are released at once, the timer will speed up by 120x.

Ultimately, the houseguest who completes the task with the shortest time on the timer will be declared the winner. They will be informed of their win secretly in the diary room.

PEOPLE staff writer Patrick Gomez got the exclusive opportunity to attempt the challenge before any of the houseguests and says it was more challenging than he expected it to be.

"I thought I could use my elbow effectively to keep one of the buttons pushed down while I used my hand to remove some of the other clothing," he says. "I made good use of my left foot but wish I had thought about using other body parts, like my head, too."

Taking into account the sped up times, Gomez's official timer stopped time was 15 minutes and .5 seconds.

But how will the actual houseguests do?

Big Brother airs Wednesday at 8 p.m., Thursdays at 9 p.m. and Sundays at 8 p.m. on CBS.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,21014836,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+people/headlines+(PEOPLE.com:+Top+Headlines)

siPyUtD.jpg

lBQvxgS.jpg

V4D4eJB.jpg

OAXrjhV.jpg

I wonder if they are going to use the same roadkill competition every week. Seems to me there is a learning curve and people will eventually get the hang of it. I had to laugh when the idiot Jozea told Frank that he knew that the other guy got the roadkill challenge cause he could read people. What a jerk. I hope that he is the first one voted out. He has really put a target on his back with all his comments. Its amazing that they never showed the things he said.

It's off to hot start already! I much prefer the returnees over the newbies so far. Wish they wouldn't have alienated Paulie already.

Paul-ick, Jozea-ick, ick, ick.

The Spy girl alliance-lol.

Corey has said some not good things, he is very immature and I wanted to really like him. Anyone hear the story he told about his friend and the goat? Some of these HGs have obviously no clue that there are millions of people watching them.

DISCLAIMER: I'm normally a sweet person....BB brings out the bad in me :ssst::oops:

It's off to hot start already! I much prefer the returnees over the newbies so far. Wish they wouldn't have alienated Paulie already.

Paul-ick, Jozea-ick, ick, ick.

The Spy girl alliance-lol.

Corey has said some not good things, he is very immature and I wanted to really like him. Anyone hear the story he told about his friend and the goat? Some of these HGs have obviously no clue that there are millions of people watching them.

DISCLAIMER: I'm normally a sweet person....BB brings out the bad in me :ssst::oops:
I agree on your icks. Lol
I wish the vets round have pulled Paulie into their alliance, I like Jim.
I haven't heard about Corey-what happened?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter