BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

Nothing confirmed, just a bunch of rumors.

Are you replying to me or the cast question? The move in has been confirmed by the network and it’s showing up on my TV guide. Now I have my hockey and BB to watch..sounds good to me.

Crazy!
They have to see who stays Covid free.......
Big Brother is holding out the suspense!
On Thursday, the CBS competition show announced that the highly anticipated cast list for the new All-Stars season won't be revealed until the live season premiere. The announcement comes as potential houseguests undergo a quarantine and COVID-19 testing phase to determine who's eligible to participate in the production.
"Get ready to expect the unexpected! Watch the first ever LIVE move-in and #BB22 cast reveal during the 2-hour season premiere on Wednesday at 9/8c on @cbstv!" read a post from the official Big Brother Instagram.
Last week, CBS announced that the show will debut its 22nd season with a cast of familiar faces, including previous winners, legends and memorable personalities.

I understood they had an "A" team and a "B" team. If anyone on the "A" team was unable to compete due to COVID a "B" team member would sub-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter