BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

HERE IS THE CAST OF SEASON 22:

Officially includes seasons 6 and 7 favorite Kaysar Ridha; seasons 6, 7 and 14 legend Janelle Pierzina; season 8 runner-up and season 13 returnee Daniele Donato; season 10’s Keesha Smith and runner-up Memphis Garrett; season 11’s Kevin Campbell; season 12’s Enzo Palumbo; season 14 winner Ian Terry; season 16 runner-up Cody Calafiore; season 16 player and season 18 winner Nicole Franzel; seasons 17 and 18 fave Da’Vonne Rogers; season 19 player Christmas Abbott; season 20’s Bayleigh Dayton and runner-up Tyler Crispen; and season 21 first boot David Alexander and fan favorite Nicole Anthony.

Last edited:
HERE IS THE CAST OF SEASON 22:

Officially includes seasons 6 and 7 favorite Kaysar Ridha; seasons 6, 7 and 14 legend Janelle Pierzina; season 8 runner-up and season 13 returnee Daniele Donato; season 10’s Keesha Smith and runner-up Memphis Garrett; season 11’s Kevin Campbell; season 12’s Enzo Palumbo; season 14 winner Ian Terry; season 16 runner-up Cody Calafiore; season 16 player and season 18 winner Nicole Franzel; seasons 17 and 18 fave Da’Vonne Rogers; season 19 player Christmas Abbott; season 20’s Bayleigh Dayton and winner Tyler Crispen; and season 21 first boot David Alexander and fan favorite Nicole Anthony.

Tyler was 2nd in his season, Kaycee won

This seasons twist:
Throughout the season, there will be different rooms revealed.
First room will be "The Safety Suite."
More info. to follow.............

Not a lot of All Stars lots of second fiddles in my opinion. Hoping Kaysar and Memphis go far

Who is Keisha?? I can't remember her at all.

I would not consider David an all-star, but it will be interesting to see his game play as he had such a short stay before. I wonder which houseguests they invited that ended up testing positive.
He may not have been an all-star, but if anyone deserves a shot, it's him. His game was ended by nothing more than bad luck before the first night was out. But from his stay as an evictee, it really seemed like he was smart and savvy. I think, had that eviction not happened, he would have done very well.

So far...meh. Was kind of a slow, boring and awkward premier. I am intrigued by the seeming older cast this time. I also read somewhere that a couple possible cast members tested positive for Covid and couldn't play..wonder who?

Last edited:
So far...meh. Wad kind of a slow, boring and awkward premier. I am intrigued by the seeming older cast this time. I also read somewhere that a couple possible cast members tested positive for Covid and couldn't play..wonder who?

They didn't say who.
I have read on another site, that Josh a winner a couple years ago, was suppose to be on this season, his SM was quiet for a couple weeks and then a couple days ago he started posting and said he would not be on the season and his health was fine.
So he could have been one of them.

Not a lot of All Stars lots of second fiddles in my opinion. Hoping Kaysar and Memphis go far

Who is Keisha?? I can't remember her at all.

IKR??? I have watched every season and I remember those clips they showed with her in them but I don't remember her. So weird! I also find Memphis forgetable....

So far...meh. Was kind of a slow, boring and awkward premier. I am intrigued by the seeming older cast this time. I also read somewhere that a couple possible cast members tested positive for Covid and couldn't play..wonder who?

I too am intrigued about the cast being older. Very few castmates are not married/engaged so "hook-ups" and flirting should not be part of gameplay this season which I am SO HAPPY about.

I too wonder if Josh and maybe Kaycee tested positive because they were both heavily rumored to be on this season. Thinking Keisha and Enzo could have been alternates??

There really wasn't anyone I hated, so I'm happy about that, but I'm definitely pulling for old schoolers, Janelle and Kaysar and even Enzo lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter