• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

I was quite unimpressed with this cast. Very underwhelming with very few all starts but lots of lousy players. They could have cast a few more troublemakers to make it more interesting. I wonder if Evil Dick got an invite. That would have spiced things up.

Since this is a spoiler thread here is some updates from the live feeders:

Janelle & Bayleigh in the Lounge area talking.

Janelle worried she's going to be nominated.

They say that Cody is really quiet so they don't know. They say that Cody is a guys' guy and Tyler and Enzo have been all over him. Bayleigh said folks were up in the HOH until around 3AM.

They talk about everyone being nice so they don't know what to do. Bayleigh says they need to figure it out soon.

Bayleigh keeps talking about the women and saying how nice everyone is. I think she's trying to imply they should start an all women's alliance, figuring that Cody and the guys are probably already forming an alliance.

They think either the Nominations or the reveal of the Safety Suite will happen soon.

Bayleigh keeps talking about the women and saying how nice everyone is. I think she's trying to imply they should start an all women's alliance, figuring that Cody and the guys are probably already forming an alliance.

I would really like to see an all women alliance that actually sticks. There’s been a few that have started over the years, but they don’t last.

I would really like to see an all women alliance that actually sticks. There’s been a few that have started over the years, but they don’t last.

TOTALLY agree! It usually never goes anywhere because either A- someone can't keep their mouth shut or B- someone is in a showmance and loyal to that person instead of girl group.

This could be the only season that might work since they are more mature and in relationships outside of the house.

Did any one else wonder why the first HOH puzzle last night was much more difficult for the two sets of women? Both groups of women had to maneuver the ball all the way to the end and edge of the puzzle platform. The men had to get the ball in the hole close to the start and in the middle of the puzzle board.

Did any one else wonder why the first HOH puzzle last night was much more difficult for the two sets of women? Both groups of women had to maneuver the ball all the way to the end and edge of the puzzle platform. The men had to get the ball in the hole close to the start and in the middle of the puzzle board.

I noticed and so did a lot of other people there was talk on Twitter they did that to ensure a male HoH. Of course that is all speculation, but seemed pretty lopsided if you ask me.

Yes the guys had it so much easier.

Yup, I noticed it, too.

Several of the women seem to comment that the board was heavy. I wonder if they didn’t test it effectively so it ended up being a greater challenge for the women than they thought it would be. But, Nicole did manage it and she is tiny.

Dani and Da'Vonne had a gametalk, tentatively teaming up, and Dani said everyone had been fangirling over Janelle and Kaysar. Then Dani went fishing and asked Kaysar if the two of them were still close. He said not overly, each had their lives going on. They talked about being parents, and Dani said she'd been torn about accepting the invite to go on this season, as she didn't want her almost-two-year-old daughter to feel Dani had abandoned her. If you watched Dani and Dick's intense father/daughter talks on BB8, you know this is big for her. She and Kaysar agreed Tyler's game is being nice to everyone, and they needed to pay attention to what's going on everywhere and who's teaming with whom.
Along with Cody last night, Tyler established tentative separate partnerships with Bayleigh, Christmas, David - Tyler's gonna Tyler. David either did zero homework or he's playing extra dumb, asking things like "what's a unitard?" in one casual prior seasons chat.
They each got lanyards with VIP passes for that. Details are still sketchy but it sounds like they can choose to compete in the Safety Suite comp, one time only, and if they win they can select a plus-one to give safety to, but they have to announce who their plus-one is before they play. There's also a punishment involved, either for the plus-one or if they lose the comp? It will all become clear as we go.

Last edited:
FROM TMZ:

Big Brother' fans hoping to see Josh Martinez on the new All-Star season are disappointed, but super-cautious producers pulled him out of the house over a possibly false-positive COVID test.
'BB' season 22 premiered Wednesday night with no Josh -- winner of Season 19 -- and TMZ's learned he got yanked from the cast due to one positive test while he sequestering for the new season a couple weeks ago.
Now, according to production sources ... after that positive test, Josh was tested again several times that week and had all negative results. Remember, he was self-isolating that whole time -- but we're told the one positive was enough to scare producers who felt it was too risky to put him in the BB House with the other contestants.
Thus, the decision was made to release him from sequester earlier this week -- just days before the new season premiere -- and replace him with an alternate.
Our sources say Josh arrived in L.A. the second to last week of July along with all the other core and alternate Houseguests, who were to sequester for 2 weeks while undergoing constant COVID testing.
As far as we know ... Josh was the only one to have a positive test, but we're told he's healthy and does not have the virus. He's since been spotted out and about in L.A. with friends.

YES!!! Said it to my DD and was irked. They wanted a guy HoH. Shoulda been 1 close and 1 far for girls and same for guys.

I wonder if Josh and Kacey were quarantined together. They were both on this past season of the challenge and the recent tell all they were the only ones who were filmed together besides Swaggy and Baleigh. Which I'm wondering if perhaps Swaggy was another backup?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter