• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

Per TMZ:
"Sources close to production of season 22 tell TMZ ... the people working on the popular reality competition will be taking a page out of the NBA's book, and staying in a bubble.
We're told the crew members will reside in RVs by the set -- otherwise known as the 'Big Brother' house -- but will be swapped out monthly.
Our sources say the system will work like this -- one month on for the crew, then 2 weeks off followed by 2 weeks in quarantine ... then back on. A typical 'BB' season lasts around 3 months."

Sounds even more promising that the season should be starting soon. I assumed they would HAVE to do a quarantine for the crew because they are all over the set (being the "house") everyday whether its stocking supplies, erecting or disassembling competitions, etc. I just hope that California government be it state or local doesn't shut down the production.

Per TMZ:
"Sources close to production of season 22 tell TMZ ... the people working on the popular reality competition will be taking a page out of the NBA's book, and staying in a bubble.
We're told the crew members will reside in RVs by the set -- otherwise known as the 'Big Brother' house -- but will be swapped out monthly.
Our sources say the system will work like this -- one month on for the crew, then 2 weeks off followed by 2 weeks in quarantine ... then back on. A typical 'BB' season lasts around 3 months."

Sounds even more promising that the season should be starting soon. I assumed they would HAVE to do a quarantine for the crew because they are all over the set (being the "house") everyday whether its stocking supplies, erecting or disassembling competitions, etc. I just hope that California government be it state or local doesn't shut down the production.

Thank you for this info. As much as I want my Big Brother, I do really want everyone to be safe. :thumbsup2

As far as I know TV production has not been shut down (again) by the state. A situation where everyone has been quarantined and tested seems pretty safe.

Soon I’ll have Big Brother AND hockey to watch?!? Today is my lucky day!

Makes up for the fact my neurologist told me today I don’t have a lot going on in my brain lol

(it’s a good thing in this case)

Per TMZ:

Yeah, the part about the crew isn't true at all. My BIL is a cameraman on Big Brother. He has not heard anything even remotely like this. He will be reporting to work pending a negative Covid test (he took it yesterday). All crew members and contestants will be tested 3 times a week. He will be working daily during filming and will come home every night. He won't be living in a trailer, nor will anyone else.

Yeah, the part about the crew isn't true at all. My BIL is a cameraman on Big Brother. He has not heard anything even remotely like this. He will be reporting to work pending a negative Covid test (he took it yesterday). All crew members and contestants will be tested 3 times a week. He will be working daily during filming and will come home every night. He won't be living in a trailer, nor will anyone else.

So, I guess TMZ got it wrong....lol Harvey Levin will need to rethink using that source in the future.

Any info on when to expect the first episode to air?

MORE INFORMATION, I GOT EXCITED AND DIDN'T INCLUDE THIS:

Following the season premiere, the series will once again have three weekly episodes and will air Sundays and Wednesdays from 8:00 to 9:00 PM EST and on Thursdays from 8:00 to 9:00 PM EST, during which the live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen Moonves, will air.

Great date to remember. DH's birthday!! :woohoo: I'll bake him his upside down pineapple cake and tell him to go to his Man Cave and watch his Alaskan bush people or whatever his reality fix is while I go settle in for my Big Brother!!!! :love:

LOL.....day after DS's. Makes it easy to remember

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter