BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

OMG I agree so much with the not being able to stand Rachel.

Maybe she has matured since then????? :rotfl2:

Did anyone ever watch her wedding special?
At one point she was under a table crying during the reception.
I didn't think that marriage would last this long.

Maybe she has matured since then????? :rotfl2:

Did anyone ever watch her wedding special?
At one point she was under a table crying during the reception.
I didn't think that marriage would last this long.

I did not watch that TV special but I did watch her on the Amazing Race both with Brandon and her sister. She is always on an emotional rollercoaster. Sometimes you think "hey, she has matured" and then 5 minutes later in the show she is a crying lunatic. She is very good at competitions though.

I wish they would bring back David and Ovi from last season. I thought both of these guys were very interesting and were sent packing too soon. We got to see a little more of them when they were in that "camp" room but not enough.

Not that they will EVER do this but.....I think it would be an interesting season to bring back people that were in the first 5 evictions of their seasons.

I wish they would bring back David and Ovi from last season. I thought both of these guys were very interesting and were sent packing too soon. We got to see a little more of them when they were in that "camp" room but not enough.

Not that they will EVER do this but.....I think it would be an interesting season to bring back people that were in the first 5 evictions of their seasons.

I have also told my husband that, those people who were out first really didn't even get a chance to play, I think it would be a great idea!

Bayleigh and Swaggy have been on Mtv 's the challege , also Paul,Fessy and Josh

Nothing’s confirmed yet but next Sunday, July 12, CBS has an hour blocked at 7 PM central but it’s listed as to be announced. This is big brother time so maybe it’s the first episode and they want to keep it a secret..

Well if they want viewers they better get something out about it. Not sure about others but CBS is not a network I watched regularly (when I had it) so if they didn't advertise it I would completely miss it.

I totally agree. I only know because I saw something on Twitter. That’s part of the reason why I put it here.

CBS show us something.....heck give us an hour tour of the house with no one in it for crying out loud!!!

FROM DEADLINE JULY 2, 2020:

EXCLUSIVE: The Big Brother house is under construction, offering a greenshoot of hope to fans that the CBS reality series will air this summer.
Deadline understands that preliminary production prep has begun on the show’s set at CBS’ Radford lot in Los Angeles. The production team has received approval to start preparation, meaning that there’s a chance that the 22nd season of the John De Mol creation will air this summer.
However, it is still early days for the show’s return as producers still need to receive union and guild approval to sign off on principal photography and filming. There is also no word yet on casting.

The teams that have begun work are, as you’d expect, following strict health and safety protocols with crew being tested for COVID-19 and continuing to be tested regularly. They are wearing PPE equipment and observing social distancing as they go about construction.

SoapDirt is reporting its going to be an All-Star Season, filming may start Mid-July.
Here is a list that was leaked, some of these people make me gag !!

FROM SOAP DIRT:
With whispers of another Big Brother: All-Stars seeming more and more likely, it begs the question of who could possibly return. Most fans want to see some of the greats. Yet, a leaked cast listshows a mixture of legends and other past houseguests. Our CBS insider source revealed a list of names that could potentially grace our televisions when Big Brother 22 returns this year.
A lot of the names come from the popular BB20 season. Bayleigh Dayton, Christopher “Swaggy C” Williams, Haleigh Broucher, Tyler Crispen, and even winner Kaycee Clark are on the list. From BB16, the list includes Frankie Grande, champion Derrick Levasseur, and Brittany Martinez.
Two-time second place holder Paul Abrahamian, winner Josh Martinez, fan-favorite Da’Vonne Rogers, and Victor Arroyo also appear on the list. Not to mention two Big Brother legends are on the exclusive cast list: Dan Gheesling and Janelle Pierzina.

Bayleigh Dayton - BARF
Christopher “Swaggy C” Williams - BARF
Haleigh Broucher - Meh - another name misspelled with eigh when ey would have sufficed
Tyler Crispen - I don't remember this person
Kaycee Clark - meh - ok

Frankie Grande - BARF
Derrick Levasseur - YAY YAY YAY!!
Brittany Martinez - Ok
Paul Abrahamian - BARF
Josh Martinez - BARF BARF BARF
Da’Vonne Rogers - Do I even remember her?
Dan Gheesling - YAY!
Janelle Pierzina - Yay.

Bayleigh Dayton - BARF
Christopher “Swaggy C” Williams - BARF
Haleigh Broucher - Meh - another name misspelled with eigh when ey would have sufficed
Tyler Crispen - I don't remember this person
Kaycee Clark - meh - ok

Frankie Grande - BARF
Derrick Levasseur - YAY YAY YAY!!
Brittany Martinez - Ok
Paul Abrahamian - BARF
Josh Martinez - BARF BARF BARF
Da’Vonne Rogers - Do I even remember her?
Dan Gheesling - YAY!
Janelle Pierzina - Yay.

I’d switch your assessment of Paul and Derrick. I don’t know what it is about him (D) but I can’t stand him.

Derrick might be one of my favorites of all time. IIRC, he was never an ******. He wasn't dramatic. He was sneaky behind the scenes and never had to draw attention to himself. That's why I can't stand so many players - they make it just a game of who can be the loudest and most obnoxious - see Frankie, Josh, Swaggy, Bayleigh as prime examples.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter