BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

Bayleigh Dayton - BARF
Christopher “Swaggy C” Williams - BARF
Haleigh Broucher - Meh - another name misspelled with eigh when ey would have sufficed
Tyler Crispen - I don't remember this person
Kaycee Clark - meh - ok

Frankie Grande - BARF
Derrick Levasseur - YAY YAY YAY!!
Brittany Martinez - Ok
Paul Abrahamian - BARF
Josh Martinez - BARF BARF BARF
Da’Vonne Rogers - Do I even remember her?
Dan Gheesling - YAY!
Janelle Pierzina - Yay.
Tyler was the guy from Hilton Head, wasn't he? A couple seasons ago?

I know Da'Vonne's name, but I can't quite place her. I don't think she went very far, but I could be wrong.

I liked Frankie when he was on until he pulled his sister out like she was a superstar. No one knew who she was in the house. I thought he was pretty full of himself after that and not even for anything he did.

I LOVE Dan, but I think he's made his best move with the funeral. I can't see how you top that. Anything else is going down the other side of the hill.

Derrick was great and I'm glad he won, but again, his moves are out there. He won't get it again.

Janelle and Britanny... give it a rest already. Also Paul. I can't stand "friendship Paul" who is no friend of anyone. Also, I hate his stupid beard and don't want to have to look at it again.

Da'Vonne was a great player in S17. She figured out the twin twist. She was one of four returning players in S18 and was basically the driving force of drama in the jury house. If you didn't watch those seasons, I can see not remembering who she is, but she was a HUGE character, much bigger than many other people.

Da'Vonne was a great player in S17. She figured out the twin twist. She was one of four returning players in S18 and was basically the driving force of drama in the jury house. If you didn't watch those seasons, I can see not remembering who she is, but she was a HUGE character, much bigger than many other people.

Mama D!

Oh, right! Now, I do remember her. I liked her, but I don't think she got fair airplay.

Just shoot me now if Frankie and/or Paul come back.

This ^^

I don't see how Frankie can come back since his sister is a celebrity.

I don't mind Da'Vonne. Loved Derrick and Dan in their original seasons. I like Kaycee. Janelle is one of my all time FAVS!! The rest of them I am sorta "meh" on. I liked Baileigh better win Swaggy wasn't there.

She was on a Disney channel show and just breaking into music, her career took off after he was on BB.
She was not like she is now.

This is not true like at all. By the summer of 2014, Ariana had her fourth top ten single, the most by any artist that year.

She was always really smart and had a good read on ppl. The problem was she had a big mouth and would tell everyone everything she figured out which put a huge spotlight on the threat she was. If she could've just kept her info. to herself I think she would've gone a lot farther.

This is not true like at all. By the summer of 2014, Ariana had her fourth top ten single, the most by any artist that year.
I'll say I had no idea who she was during that season. I'd say it was still somewhat early in her career. I knew who she was by the end of it...when her single with Iggy came out ..before that I had never heard her on the radio etc.

Well on the forums I read during his season, most people didn't know her.
I guess if you followed her music then you knew her.
He made it sound like she was some huge celebrity.
Some of the cast didn't know who she was.

My household was VERY familiar with Ariana Grande because my younger DD loved the show Victorious where she was a popular character named Cat -or Kat?- so we naturally followed her music career.

My household was VERY familiar with Ariana Grande because my younger DD loved the show Victorious where she was a popular character named Cat -or Kat?- so we naturally followed her music career.

My granddaughter was watching that show after school back before the virus nightmare, I couldn't take her whiney voice, 5pm couldn't come quick enough for her mother to pick her up and I could shut it off.
Thankfully she sounds better when she sings.

I saw reports on TMZ that CBS pushed back the start of the quarantine for guests from early July to late July with an August BB22 premiere. Ugh..... I NEED some BB TV !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter