Big Brother 8 *Spoiler* Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay everybody! Get your checkbooks ready. A few of the houseguests have items up on ebay.

Who wants to buy Dustin's infamous gray eviction t-shirt? How about a 5 minute phone call with Dustin or Mike? Hurry! Nick's autographed t-shirt is up to $1825. Are these people crazy?!? Who would buy a t-shirt for over $1800.
http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=22504&st=0&p=387344&#entry387344

ETA: Jen has stuff on sale as well. Oh geez. She is selling off her bikini! The one that popped off in the kitchen. Uhhhh. No thanks.

Man! These people are going to make more money off their e-bay auctions than they did on the show. Someone paid $1500 for Nick's BB8 bag, $1400 for a signed Citadel t-shirt and $406 for an autographed bandana.

That one from buddytv was rich!! Amber is trying to talk her way out of everything made it worse! When she was talking about the Jewish comments she made in the house she said:
" What I should’ve said, and what I wanted to say and how I meant it was, not selfish. Jews, people from New York, they’re not selfish, they’re just very goal-oriented and they’re very hard workers, and money-motivated. Those are the words I should’ve used, money-motivated and hard working, and goal-oriented, instead of saying selfish and money-hungry, I didn’t mean those in rude ways. I can’t stress to all of you out there how sorry I am I said that. I’m not a horrible person, I’m not prejudiced."
She is still stereotyping trying to correct her first stereotyping! She knows all Jewish people in NY?

That one from buddytv was rich!! Amber is trying to talk her way out of everything made it worse! When she was talking about the Jewish comments she made in the house she said:
" What I should’ve said, and what I wanted to say and how I meant it was, not selfish. Jews, people from New York, they’re not selfish, they’re just very goal-oriented and they’re very hard workers, and money-motivated. Those are the words I should’ve used, money-motivated and hard working, and goal-oriented, instead of saying selfish and money-hungry, I didn’t mean those in rude ways. I can’t stress to all of you out there how sorry I am I said that. I’m not a horrible person, I’m not prejudiced."
She is still stereotyping trying to correct her first stereotyping! She knows all Jewish people in NY?
I know. Isn't that hysterical? She just doesn't get it. Does she?

OK, I am not even Jewish but everytime someone uses the word Jew, it drives me INSANE. That is such a rude word IMO.

Kristine

It cracks me up when people say they have made "a 360 degree" turn in their life, when they mean a "180"! A 360 means you're right back where you started!

But then, that's Amber for you!

She certainly is something! I really like the first link's interview. She answers everything like she's taking a third grade essay test. Making her answers longer by repeating the question in the form of a statement. :lmao:

RNO: Why do you believe you were evicted when you were?

Amber: I believe I was evicted when I was because people saw me as a threat as far as they did not want to be sitting next to me in the final two. A lot of people saw I got along with everybody and people for the most part got along with me. I was there for a lot of people for their problems. People saw that and didn’t want to be sitting next to me in the final two.

She certainly is something! I really like the first link's interview. She answers everything like she's taking a third grade essay test. Making her answers longer by repeating the question in the form of a statement. :lmao:

Not that I'm defending Amber in any way (because I think she's an idiot), but I'm thinking they got used to answering questions that way in the diary room...you know, to appear that their thoughts were from them and not asked by producers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter