BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

I don't understand Enzo not taking that deal. Here you have 2 people on the block willing to throw you the veto so you are safe, you take someone down and then Cody goes up and you get the biggest threat out of the house. I don't see how any of them think they can beat Cody. I'm starting to think some of these people have agreed to split the money.

It seems like it's a good deal for Enzo, but I don't think he will ever turn on Cody. On the other hand, if Cody wins the final HOH and gets to choose who to take to final two, he would be wise to take anyone but Enzo. Cody has done a lot of the dirty work, winning multiple comps. Enzo has floated along and played a good social game. The jury might be more inclined to choose him over Cody for the win. Enzo has to really consider his loyalty to Cody and think about whether Cody would be loyal to him in the end. That said, I hope those two are the final two. Nicole has played a whiny game. Christmas comes off as a mean girl. Memphis is full of himself.

It seems like it's a good deal for Enzo, but I don't think he will ever turn on Cody. On the other hand, if Cody wins the final HOH and gets to choose who to take to final two, he would be wise to take anyone but Enzo. Cody has done a lot of the dirty work, winning multiple comps. Enzo has floated along and played a good social game. The jury might be more inclined to choose him over Cody for the win. Enzo has to really consider his loyalty to Cody and think about whether Cody would be loyal to him in the end. That said, I hope those two are the final two. Nicole has played a whiny game. Christmas comes off as a mean girl. Memphis is full of himself.
I think Enzo thinks this way, as well.

Cody is also full of himself. I think the 2 who have done more to earn a spot at F2 are Cody and Memphis. Do I like that F2? Nope. But don't really like any of the 5 left. But Xmas, Enzo and Nicole all road coattails to get this far. Lame.

Cody is also full of himself. I think the 2 who have done more to earn a spot at F2 are Cody and Memphis. Do I like that F2? Nope. But don't really like any of the 5 left. But Xmas, Enzo and Nicole all road coattails to get this far. Lame.
Cody has way more tact when he speaks to ppl. though. Memphis comes off as a pretty big jerk, while Cody is much more personable. I don't think Cody makes ppl feel crappy or disrespected where I think do think thats how Memphis makes ppl feel. He has won a lot though so if I were Cody he'd be someone I want gone before final 2.

The funny thing about Memphis is David said he respected that Memphis was honest about wanting him out and he always told people how he was voting, never said I'm going to see. When Davonne made her speech about people who were honest about voting her out and who wasn't, Memphis was someone who was honest with her. As much as a pompous butt Memphis is, people appreciate the person who stabs them in the front than the person who stabs them in the back. Not saying Memphis would win over Cody, but it may not be a 9 - 0 vote.

This day began like a parody but it's not. First Memphis told Enzo that it might be better if he stays on the block, and if Cody or Enzo win veto they shouldn't use it. (Wouldn't that be something?) Then Christmas launched into another of her delusional peptalks, again saying they're the best final six [five] ever, a lot of alums turned down this season because they were scared of competing, and "new legends" are coming along all the time so future all-stars could be just as awesome as them. Enzo's face says it all.

I'm curious, does any one have the live feeds? I heard they are down more than up and so many are demanding their money back.

I wish they would do what Canada BB does, they don't let the HoH compete in the Veto. How many times this season have we had the HoH win the veto too, too much power. Would make it more interesting if HoH could not win it. Looks like Memphis will be going.

I wonder if Cody and Enzo let her win? And if Christmas and Memphis were throwing it to Enzo, while Enzo was throwing it to Nicole, she would have had no problem winning and will get all the blood (and glory) for it.

I wonder if Cody and Enzo let her win? And if Christmas and Memphis were throwing it to Enzo, while Enzo was throwing it to Nicole, she would have had no problem winning and will get all the blood (and glory) for it.
It was BB comics which I think is played individually and based on time so that would have been hard to coordinate.

They were talking about it being easier for her because it was her third time playing that game. For others it was their first time.

SHE WAS ARRESTED ON DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CHARGES TOO:

Christmas Abbott’s November 6 arrest was for a third-degree felony charge of criminal mischief. According to the report Soap Dirt obtained from the Tampa Police, Christmas allegedly went on a rampage at Cigar City Crossfit gym and attacked the woman sleeping with her baby daddy Benjamin Bunn. The mischief charge was for Christmas repeatedly ramming her SUV into the other woman’s car after an altercation inside the gym.
The incident happened on August 18, 2018, and the warrant came out on October 18, 2018. Christmas Abbott came to the jail Tuesday and turned herself in to be processed. She knew about the warrant and was released without having to stay in jail or post a cash bond or bail. This seems to be a low-key incident although the original infraction was dramatic.

When Big Brother celeb Christmas Abbott was eight months pregnant, she allegedly attacked Samantha Jane Morse, the woman she accused of sleeping with Benjamin Bunn. In the police report, Samantha confirmed she had been with the man that fathered Christmas Abbott’s son but they have since called it quits. The day that Christmas came to the gym, Samantha was there with the guy. The police report says Christmas approached her while she was drinking coffee, asked if Bunn bought it for her, then slapped it out of her hand.
Samantha Morse told the arresting officer that Christmas called her a ***t and a homewrecker and asked her repeatedly about sleeping with her baby’s father. Christmas left, according to the victim, but then an eyewitness ran into the gym to tell her that her car “was getting messed up”. The witness told police that the Big Brother cast member repeatedly rammed her Mercedes SUV into Morse’s Honda sedan. That’s when the police were called and showed up to deal with the drama.

I have the live feeds on CBS. I have seen more "stars" and "shelter dogs/cats" more than live coverage. Every time the HGs start talking about past HGs, people they know, etc. it goes to stars.

I am very disappointed in the so called "live feeds".

Memphis is playing a good game. Cody is playing a good game. Enzo is playing a great social game. I don't necessarily like any of them but it is what it is. Christmas - she has no excuse to not be winning comps. She is not dumb and is physically fit but her performance has been subpar. Did you guys know Christmas is a little cray cray?? She supposedly rammed into someone's car who was a "home wrecker" and messing around with Loyal's dad. I can't say I wouldn't do the same though :)

Nicole has imo been laying low and will now start to win comps to make it to the end. I think that Cody will lose against Enzo. Why? because everyone except Dani (who says Cody is her Best Friend-lol) likes Enzo. And, he pretty much acted like he was on everyone's side that got evicted and no one "blames" him for anything. And, he is not stupid to reveal all these alliances he is in like the other players.

I also think Cody COULD lose against Nicole. Nicole will start winning and she will make a pretty good speech about having a target on her back from Day one, she was loyal to the alliance she was in, and she started winning comps when she needed to....you know blah blah blah. But, it is true.

Cody could be looking at another 2nd place-but who knows???

bring on Survivor and Amazing Race. Love Island was even better than this "All Star" (lol) season of Big Brother.

Oh- and I would love to have seen Dr. Will interact with the houseguests like he was really their neighbor on the live feeds. The live feeds have not been worth the money. After Dark was much better!

I believe Christmas is single, but isn't Memphis living with his girlfriend who is the mother of his children? I think her name is Dominique (sp?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter