BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Apparently JC (the short guy) has been acting very inappropriately on the live feeds. I can’t link it but he’s been seen being handsy with the contestants when they haven’t asked him to be.

Sounds like he should be kicked out of at least talked to. I haven’t liked him from the first second I saw him.

I read some really disgusting and gross things this morning regarding things that he has done.
I am at a loss as to why production has not yet removed him from the house. I am not sure if the other house guests have complained about him,but they really should.
No one should be subjected to the things he has reportedly done.It was shown on the live feeds.

Apparently JC (the short guy) has been acting very inappropriately on the live feeds. I can’t link it but he’s been seen being handsy with the contestants when they haven’t asked him to be.

Sounds like he should be kicked out of at least talked to. I haven’t liked him from the first second I saw him.

I heard that too. Something about an ice cream scoop? Crazy! I can't believe no one has throat punched him yet, for real. Of course they would get voted off..... :(

TMZ reporting Rachel and Angela are talking about tanning their skin and have said some very inappropriate comments.
Why don't these people remember the cameras are 24/7, they should go out the door right behind nasty JC.

I have also heard about the JC stuff. I'm not sure if anyone has complained. If they are bothered by it they may feel uncomfortable complaining, being seen as a trouble maker. As we know people who are sexually harassed do stay silent for a variety of reasons.

The only thing I heard about Rachel and Angela is that they were getting so dark laying in the sun so much they might be mistaken for another race. I know when I was a teen I was a sun worshipper and got quite dark, my friends who were black would tease me about getting as dark as them. So I'm not sure if what they said is so bad, unless there is more to what I heard.

I have also heard about the JC stuff. I'm not sure if anyone has complained. If they are bothered by it they may feel uncomfortable complaining, being seen as a trouble maker. As we know people who are sexually harassed do stay silent for a variety of reasons.

The only thing I heard about Rachel and Angela is that they were getting so dark laying in the sun so much they might be mistaken for another race. I know when I was a teen I was a sun worshipper and got quite dark, my friends who were

You can read it on TMZ.com
I thought it was out of line.

Apparently Tyler told Kaycee about Sam's power, so throw what I said above out the window. He apparently told her to help save sam. She has sworn not to tell anyone else but we al know how that goes.
What did everyone think of the veto comp. I think the ice water may have been the worst lol.

Apparently Tyler told Kaycee about Sam's power, so throw what I said above out the window. He apparently told her to help save sam. She has sworn not to tell anyone else but we al know how that goes.
What did everyone think of the veto comp. I think the ice water may have been the worst lol.

I thought the Veto comp was brutal. I would’ve never made it past the snakes, lol.

I didn’t get to watch the rest of the show because I was watching my local fireworks. Was the Veto used?

I thought the Veto comp was brutal. I would’ve never made it past the snakes, lol.

I didn’t get to watch the rest of the show because I was watching my local fireworks. Was the Veto used?
I forgot it was on but went to CBS and subscribed so I could watch it. Fessie won veto and didn't use it.

I saw him telling her on the live feeds when I subscribed last night.
The veto...meh...I would have done them all. Maybe the shock thing would have been hard to keep the ball on.

I liked last night veto comp that was a new one for them. This season is lacking something for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter