• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Not that crazy about it so far. The tech theme has got to go. Sam as the robot is just cruel. The first night they were showing so much of Sam I said to my daughter "she will be the first to go because they are giving her so much airtime" .... let's see if that's right.

Here is a synopsis of what has happened so far:

Tyler won HOH Microchip Mayhem

Kaycee has to wear a unitard Pinwheel of Doom. When the pinwheel spins she has to stay where she is till it stops spinning. Ends after the 1st Live Eviction

Sam has to change into a Robot when she hears "Robot online" and she can swap back to being a human when she hears "Robot offline." Ends after the 1st live eviction

Tyler nominated Sam and Steve to be on the block

Winston Brett Scottie and Kaitlyn are Have Nots

Faysal's Hamazon punishment for being the least trendy is to carry a tray of fried ham around like a butler and has to eat it. Time frame TBD

TBD who won this weeks Trending Power

POV players Tyler Sam Steve Scottie Faysal Chris hosting JC

Faysal won POV.

It looks like Sam won some kind of prize to keep her safe, even if she gets evicted. So she can wait to see if she is evicted before using her prize, but then they were talking about JC having a power that can get her out. So I'm really confused. Apparently Sam turned a lot of people off during the POV It was some sort of comp with snakes and they wore shock collars and she was cursing and screaming at production. The spoilers are a little vague on exactly what went on, but a lot of houseguests do not think she is a sweet as she portrays herself.

Faysal won POV.

It looks like Sam won some kind of prize to keep her safe, even if she gets evicted. So she can wait to see if she is evicted before using her prize, but then they were talking about JC having a power that can get her out. So I'm really confused. Apparently Sam turned a lot of people off during the POV It was some sort of comp with snakes and they wore shock collars and she was cursing and screaming at production. The spoilers are a little vague on exactly what went on, but a lot of houseguests do not think she is a sweet as she portrays herself.

Guess they gave her a good edit while she was "the robot" and we all felt really bad for her. We will have to see what they do Sunday with her. Will they show her good or bad? She was playing for her life in the game and maybe went too far to win.........

Bayleigh seems to be showing an ugly side from what I'm reading. It never works out when you play too hard from day 1.

It sounds like Sam had a complete meltdown during the POV, cursing production and judging by this statement, threatening to quit:

"Winston: can you believe what sam did.. i know you were scared but you didn't snap.. she (sam) looked up and she snapped.. that was disloyalty. there are thousands that wanted to be here ."

I guess we will see if they show it. She looks like someone they want to give a good edit to.

Um....so Sam should win the trending power. But I think I heard it's Faysal which makes zero sense since he is almost invisible.

Um....so Sam should win the trending power. But I think I heard it's Faysal which makes zero sense since he is almost invisible.

Faysal got the lower trending punishment. He Is receiving hamazon deliveries..and has to eat vegan ham.

I'm hoping the punishment for least trending will force these houseguests to play and not sit and eat cereal like Matt did last year.

It looks like Tyler kept Sam's secret and hasn't told anyone that Sam won the power app because Faysal did not use the POV and they are all saying they will vote Sam out.
Also some are saying that the app said she has a "chance" to come back so I guess she can be evicted and then play a battle back type of comp sometime in the future.

Oh how I love when a cocky person gets put in their place!!
Swaggy was devastated he was the number 1 trending person in the house.
Some people need little humility.

I like this season so far........

I am loving this season. They have a really good cast finally.

Swaggy C needs to go. He’s too all over the place.

Funny that both he and Bayleigh said they were going to avoid each other and ended up making out later on. Hormones are a funny thing lol

The alliance names are dumb so far..as usual. Level 6 is ok but the handshake is lame. The other name.. FOUTTE :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter