"Birthday" at WDW

Make sure to go to each park and get the bday button. There is a different one for each park. Also, tell the CM who checks you in that it is her bday and tell them her fav character. They send a sepcial surprise to the room. I went for my bday with my DH a few years ago and we had a blast. I took my sister last year a few days after her 21st and we told everyone we could that it was her bday. You can also call Goofy for a special bday greeting!

I am so new to the DIS (just joined today) that I don't have a signature or avatar yet.

Have fun! :)

It's probably pushing it to say it's my son's birthday in February when his birthday was in November, huh? :rofl

We just got back from WDW on Tuesday. We celebrated my niece's birthday a little early while we were there. She is 8 and it was her first trip to Disney (and will probably be her only one as a child due to visitation/custody issues with exSIL) so we wanted to make this trip as special as possible. She received lots of birthday wishes from cast members and characters. During the MGM parade Santa Claus called out her name and said that he bet she had been a very very good girl. The smile on her face was priceless!!!!

My family and I are celebrating my daughter (3) and my cousins (6) birthdays at Disney they don't get to see each other but once a year and have January birthdays 11 days apart, most my family are school employed so the best time is when you have a big brake to get together and celebrate, even if it is early!

This thread had made me feel better. We are going 1/31-2/5, and wanted to celebrate my b'day 1/21 and our DD 2/14- but was feeling kind of guilty that it wasn't on our "real " b'dates. Thanks for the o.k. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter