Birthday Buttons at MGM???

Mickeylover6

Tinkerbell Rocks!
We are taking my son to Disney on his birthday this year. I know you can pick up the Birthday Buttons at City hall in the Magic Kingdon, but is there anywhere to get them at MGM? This is his favorite park so I'm sure that is where we will be that day. Thanks for ALL you information!

Hello and welcome to the DIS!!! :)

Hmmm I'm not sure but I'll try and find out for you! What month are you going? Do I have a few days to find out?!?!? :teeth:

I was hoping that they had different birthday buttons at all the parks, but it turned out the button at MGM is the same one they pass out at the MK. We also tried AK, but they said they were "out." We didn't try Epcot.

It doesn't really matter me that it's the same button. I just don't want to go to the MK in the morning only for the button, and then head over to MGM. Although I agree it would be nice if they had different ones. But I need to know WHERE in MGM and Epcot do you go to get these?

Sorry I am a newbie so this may seem like a dumb question... but are the birthday buttons given or do you buy them?

The birthday buttons are free for the asking. Welcome to the DIS!

Originally posted by mrs.greevy
Sorry I am a newbie so this may seem like a dumb question... but are the birthday buttons given or do you buy them?

THANKS!!!

DD and my neice will be turning one when my family goes to Disney next, and just looking for some special to do for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter