Birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely to hear from you Laura. Yes, yesterday was a terrible day, all our prayers and thoughts have been with London. :grouphug:

On a happier note, can't think of a better way to celebrate a birthday than a trip to WDW! :wizard:

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
:cool1: WHAT a WONDERFUL idea !!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

My Bday is August 15th
( I'll be CELEBRATING in WDW Florida !!!! I'll be 53 ! ) :cheer2: :cheer2:

DGH Marco Bday is January 1st !!!!!!!
(Remember "Grumpy" husband ? )Thanks again for the great idea !!!!!!!

CIAO, Laura :wave:

I've added you and your DGH to the list! Good to know there's someone on the DIS nearly as ancient as me!!! (But we're all 6 in our heads!!!) I'll be away too on 15th (in Disneyland Ca.) so I'll have to put it on early - when do you go?

diberry said:
I've added you and your DGH to the list! Good to know there's someone on the DIS nearly as ancient as me!!! (But we're all 6 in our heads!!!) I'll be away too on 15th (in Disneyland Ca.) so I'll have to put it on early - when do you go?

:flower: Ciao, Diana ! THANKS for adding us to your list !!!!!!!!! :flower:

Yes, I may be ANCIENT ...BUT I feel great !!!!!!! :rotfl2:

When do you leave for California ? Where are you staying ?

:earseek: We tried the Grand Californian when it first opened - got an incredible low rate AND a free upgrade to concierge !!! ;) - we loved it !!!
I'm very curious to read your trip report : we felt that the"original" Disneyland park has a special "charme" of its own !!!! :wizard: :wizard:
We are NOT fond of roller coasters ... so in our HO the second park is so -so !! Anyway ... give a try to their fresh TORTILLAS (they bake them ...while you are watching !!!) . :love:

We will be leaving on July 31st ; this year we are staying again at Animal kingdom lodge ! :Pinkbounc :bounce: and plan to be back home by August 23rd !!!!!!! :cloud9: CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE a safe WONDERFUL TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana: :banana:

Laura :wave:

Ware Bears said:
Lovely to hear from you Laura. Yes, yesterday was a terrible day, all our prayers and thoughts have been with London. :grouphug:

On a happier note, can't think of a better way to celebrate a birthday than a trip to WDW! :wizard:

Hi, Elaine !!! HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING ?
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Yes, I feel soooooo lucky and I'm getting MORE and MORE EXCITED !!!!!!!!
We had "hard" months this Spring ... I got a very bad illness, we had to take Mom to the hospital twice,etc. :sad2: ... and now we look so forward to this BIG TRIP to United States !!!!!!!! We do need it !!!

I see from your counters that YOU ARE GOING TWICE TO DLP in the next months !!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!
:thewave: :thewave:

I'll keep an eye on you and on your trip reports !!!!!!

HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME !!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Laura :wave2:

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
When do you leave for California ? Where are you staying? We felt that the"original" Disneyland park has a special "charm" of its own !!!! We are NOT fond of roller coasters ... so in our HO the second park is so -so !! Anyway ... give a try to their fresh TORTILLAS (they bake them ...while you are watching !!!) . :love: We will be leaving on July 31st and plan to be back home by August 23rd !!!!!!! :cloud9: CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! HAVE a safe WONDERFUL TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:
Laura :wave:

Thanks Laura - we are staying at Best Western Park Place Inn opposite the parks. We don't like rollercoasters either - Splash Mountain is our limit!!! :rotfl: But we are very excited about the whole new experience. Do you want me to put your birthday thread on before you go or after you get back? We're back (and heavily jetlagged!!) on 25th. You have a wonderful time too - I'm glad to hear you're well again!!! :sunny:

diberry said:
Do you want me to put your birthday thread on before you go or after you get back? We're back (and heavily jetlagged!!) on 25th.

Well, asking that is so sweet of you !!! THANKS !!!!!
I would like to have my Bday thread posted after you are back ( take your time !!! and rest from jetlag !!!).

That way I'll feel not so sad ...as my holidays will be over !!!!!

Have a wonderful time in California !!!!! :love:
Are you visiting ... Los Angeles ? Mexico ? San Francisco ? or will you "devote" all your days to the MOUSE ?

:wave2: Laura

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
Are you visiting ... Los Angeles ? Mexico ? San Francisco ? or will you "devote" all your days to the MOUSE ? :wave2: Laura
We're going to Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Diego as well - but mainly Anaheim of course!!!!!

Hey Laura!

Have a magical birthday in WDW - I will also be there on August 15th!

Can you say excited?!!!!!

Miffy2003 said:
Hey Laura!

Have a magical birthday in WDW - I will also be there on August 15th!

Can you say excited?!!!!!

:cheer2: WOW !!!!!!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!
:cheer2:

Maybe we could arrange a mini DISmeet at AKL !!!!?????!!!!!
WE'll be staying there from Aug.12 to Aug. 20 !!

p.s. I also see that you will Cruise Magic in 13 months and one week ...
:Pinkbounc There is a chance we will be sailing on same date in 2006! :wizard:
We will cruise aboard the Magic departing the 12th of August... will you be there? (or after/ before?)

CIAO, Laura :wave2:

Hey Laura!

What a coincidence that would have been! But no, we are sailing on the 19th August!

It would be great to see you at WDW, we arrive at AKL on 26th August. We are having a Dis meet with some other UK Disers, you would be extremely welcome. I'll check when it is and PM you :)

Have you stayed at AKL before? I haven't and am really looking forward to it :)

Cheers

Karen

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:

Hi, Elaine !!! HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING ?
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Yes, I feel soooooo lucky and I'm getting MORE and MORE EXCITED !!!!!!!!
We had "hard" months this Spring ... I got a very bad illness, we had to take Mom to the hospital twice,etc. :sad2: ... and now we look so forward to this BIG TRIP to United States !!!!!!!! We do need it !!!
Laura :wave2:

Hope you are feeling fully recovered now.:flower: and your Mom too.:flower:

Have a wonderful time at WDW, one day I hope to stay at AKL.

I am getting soooooo excited about our first trip to DLP, I phoned today to book a meal reservation, it wasn't quite so exciting as making a PS at WDW but it was the next best thing!:goodvibes

Miffy2003 said:
We are having a Dis meet with some other UK Disers, you would be extremely welcome. I'll check when it is and PM you :)
Have you stayed at AKL before? I haven't and am really looking forward to it :)

:grouphug: We would be very very happy to meet new friends from DIS - Europe !!!!!!! :grouphug:
That will make our US holidays even more MAGICAL !!!!

We are sailing on the Wonder (before our staying at AKL ) with some good friends we met on these boards years ago !!!! CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!! :love:

Yes, we are "returning guests" at AKL - one of our favorite resorts on property : 2 years ago we were booked in a standard view and at check in we were upgraded for free to savannah !!!!!!!! What a blast !!!! Incredible view of giraffes all day long ... SOOOOOOOO CLOSE !!!!!!!!

Are you in a savannah ? Anyway ... you can see LOTS of ANIMALS from various look outs ( in the lobby, at Arusha rock, in lovely open balconies , in every hallway ...) !!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

It's an amazing resort !!!! You all will have a magic time !!!!
:banana: :banana: Try their breakfast at BOMA !!!!! Simply delicious !!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

CIAO !!!!! :wave2: Laura

Ware Bears said:
I am getting soooooo excited about our first trip to DLP, I phoned today to book a meal reservation, it wasn't quite so exciting as making a PS at WDW but it was the next best thing!:goodvibes

I'm sure each Disney park has its own "charme" !!!!!!!!! You could not tell which one is the best (imho)... as these boards have THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE EVER !!!!!( I'm fine now, thanks !)
:thewave: :thewave:

ENJOY your Summer !!!!

:wave: Laura

Me = 9th August when I will no longer be able to blame my moods on being a teenager - how upsetting!

Nice idea.

I'll let you ALL off for missing my 28th Wedding Anniversary a couple of weeks ago inspite of the ticker - ;) :charac2: I did consider never speaking to any of you again, but............ :rotfl2:

My birthday is December 10th
Dave DH January 5th
Joshua DS January 8th

Dee8197 said:
Nice idea.

I'll let you ALL off for missing my 28th Wedding Anniversary a couple of weeks ago inspite of the ticker - ;) :charac2: I did consider never speaking to any of you again, but............ :rotfl2:

My birthday is December 10th
Dave DH January 5th
Joshua DS January 8th
So sorry Dee!!!!! :blush: I didn't notice it I'm afraid but I give you all ample warning it's our 30th anniversary this coming December!!!!! :rotfl: I'll add you to the birthday list!!! :) Your birthday's 3 days after mine so I won't forget that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter