Birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello diberry what a great thread. My Birthday is the 4th April (Angela) thank you.

Angela

Ciao, everybody! :wave2:

I wanted to add a little magic to this wonderful thread Diana made for us.
In fact last August I did celebrate my birthday three times:
:banana: myself and DGH (Disney Grumpy Husband) were invited (in WDW, Florida) by some good friends of ours to feast my birthday at Artist Point Restaurant, the signature restaurant of Wilderness Lodge (the American cousin of the Sequoia Lodge we have in Paris).
:cool1: then, a few days later, DGH and I had a "romantic" (?) dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe, at the same resort, to celebrate ... again my birthday ... as you might have guessed that Wilderness Lodge is our favorite Hotel in WDW.
:Pinkbounc Finally, Diana managed to send on this board a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, when we were back at home... that was the last marvellous (and unexpected) surprise! :grouphug:

We would like to share with our friends here a short video of my birthday in WDW. Go there and click the WL1 file:

http://mio.discoremoto.virgilio.it/marcodinaro

:love: Happy birthday everyone! May all your wishes come true!

Enjoy!
Laura :wave2:

Unfortunately I couldn't get the video to play but I'm sure it's wonderful - thank you Laura!
I should point out that it was my excellent assistant ( :teeth: ) Becky who posted your birthday thread as I was still in Anaheim but we're so glad you liked it!!

Hi Laura

enjoyed your video of the birthday celebrations at WL. Also had a peek at the cruise one also :)

Reid

Thanks Laura - your videos were great fun. I'd forgotten just how impressive Wilderness Lodge is. And as I'm unlikely to be Disney cruising for a few years yet, it was wonderful to go "on board" with you!! :goodvibes The ship looks fabulous!!!

Hugi said:
Hello diberry what a great thread. My Birthday is the 4th April (Angela) thank you.

Angela

That's a great birth date! LOL

I've already posted my birthdate - I was born on 4/04/64 at 4pm. It means that I was 40 on 04/04/04 - and my house number is 40. Spooky huh? :confused3

I joined not too long back but completely forgot to add my reply to this thread! Anyway, my birthday is

NOVEMBER 2ND

Not too long off now!!

Hi This is a great idea!!
My birthday is November 5th - this Saturday!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Still trying to decide if it is too far away when we are in DLP to have a birthday tea? Probably is, but I would love to celebrate there! :earboy2:

Judi (DW) 22nd May
Rhianna (DD--Minnie Much) 20th April
Me 23rd July
Lumpy (D?) sometime next Feb :goodvibes

Steve

Thanks Steve! Let us know when "Lumpy" arrives and I'll add him/her! Congratulations! If you let me know the year of Rhianna'a birth I can put the right age in on her birthday too.

My birthday is the first of January

But I accept only GRUMPY BIRTHDAY
mickeys_dreamers_i000004.gif

GRUMP

Sorry, sort of giddy today - it's only 2 weeks until our trip! I'm so excited!

So anyway.. I was born on August 19, and my DD, Liav was born on July 20 (long and painful labor, but worth it! I got a kindred Disney fanatic out of it, didn't I? :rotfl: )

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter