Bit of PD please for Doctor P (and me)....

Chris, my prayers are with you and your husband. I hope he makes a quick recovery. {{{HUGS}}}

Oh dear.....I'm saying a prayer now. *HUGS* to you.

{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

And truck loads of PD!!! EXTRA STRENGTH PD!!!!!

Feel better soon Mike!!

My prayers are still with Mike each and every day. My 10th grade religion class will pray for him tomorrow evening at 7:15 pm. They really enjoy praying for those who truly need prayers.

{HUGS}

Good thoughts and prayers sent your way....hope Miike feels better soon, Chris...and you remember to take care of yourself, too!!
Hugs,
Donna

Thanks guys. Mike is doing much better. He slept quite a bit last night, got him up every 4 hours to stay on top of the pain management, passed a pretty good sized piece of the stone after midnight last night and he said he felt much better - probably the piece that was causing him so much pain earlier. Skipped a pain med at the noon hour today and has slept quite a bit. So far no pain and has been eating some.

I slept off and on this morning - got about 2 1/2 to 3 last night so glad I stayed home. Looks like he's on the road to recovery. Now we'll see in 6 months if he has a bout like he did with the left one...HOPE NOT!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear Mike went through that Chris and was in so much pain. . how scary for both of you!!!! :( :( :(

Thanks so much for the update my friend. . I'm so glad to hear he's feeling better today. . :) :) Sounds like both of you could use some catching up on your rest. . {{{hugs}}} sweetie; I'll say a prayer that Mike's past this episode for good and doesn't go through anything like it again in the future. .

How very scary for you both! Saying a prayer that things will go smoothly from here on out.

Glad to hear Mike is feeling better.:)
Now all YOU need to do is get some sleep Chris!!!:) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter