Bluebayou

JennyN

DIS Veteran
I want to book Bluebayou but it is not appearing for reservations 60 days out. The same thing happened in October and I could not get a booking, I tried ringing but they said I can only book online. Am I missing something, surely all the spots can’t be booked every day as soon as they become available.

It was there this morning when I was booking reservations but it goes very fast! Not as fast as Trader Sam's but still within probably 5 minutes of them opening the reservations. They are open 60 days before at 6am PT so make sure you're online right at 6am and don't click on the make reservations link until 6am. If you do it before then, it won't update the new day.

Thank you, I know it’s popular but it doesn’t seem to have been this difficult to get a reservation before Covid.

The old adage, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again" is fitting for Blue Bayou. In recent months (since closing of Fantasmic!) we've snagged three seatings: once as a walk-up (just before the restaurant renovations), once booked online a couple weeks out (just after re-opening) and last Friday as a same-day online reservation.

Keep trying and Best Wishes for your Success!

I’ve signed up for the Blue Bayou and usually the days leading up to the day I want im FLOODED with alerts

Keep trying. Even if you don't get a reservation on the day it opens, people will cancel. I don't recall what the deadline is for cancelling, but I want to say 24 hours, so definitely keep trying up to 24 hours ahead of time. If that doesn't work, try walking up, you might get lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter