Bluezoo? Worth it?

MouseMamaToMany

Mouseketeer
Is Bluezoo worth the visit? My husband and I booked a dinner at Bluezoo later this month to celebrate our 20th anniversary. The magical dining menu looks wonderful, and we are staying at the Dolphin, so it’s an easy commute. Many reviews look positive, but I’d love some recent feedback. What did you think? Hits and misses? What is a MUST? Thanks in advance!

This was our favorite meal from our last trip. I had the snapper and my husband had the tuna. Both were fantastic. Service was great, the restaurant was quiet compared to some Disney restaurants we have been too. It’s on our we can’t wait to go back list.

You mentioned you are staying at the dolphin and it’s your anniversary. I just want to make sure you know the dolphin’s beds are doubles and the swan are queen size. Small beds are a deal breaker for us. When we went we stayed on points and rooms at both were the same amount of points.

The lighting was dark so these aren’t the best pictures.

Resized_20221212_193810.jpegIMG_8541.jpeg

This was our favorite meal from our last trip. I had the snapper and my husband had the tuna. Both were fantastic. Service was great, the restaurant was quiet compared to some Disney restaurants we have been too. It’s on our we can’t wait to go back list.

You mentioned you are staying at the dolphin and it’s your anniversary. I just want to make sure you know the dolphin’s beds are doubles and the swan are queen size. Small beds are a deal breaker for us. When we went we stayed on points and rooms at both were the same amount of points.

The lighting was dark so these aren’t the best pictures.

View attachment 792843View attachment 792844
Thanks so much for your thoughtful reply! So happy to hear you loved your meal and want to go back. Also, thanks for the heads up about the beds. We have a room with 2 doubles, because we don’t share a bed. Hubby is a twitchy sleeper, and it’s how we’ve stayed married for 20 years! 🤣.

Mine is a snorer so I get it! 😂 I hope you enjoy your anniversary meal! If you have any questions let me know.

Always great food at Blue Zoo. Delicious. Nice atmosphere, and decent service. Been there many different years. Enjoy

I’ve only ever eaten at the bar there, but I’ve enjoyed it. On my last visit the crab cake and corn chowder was a standout appetizer dish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter