BOG or Ohana dinner

Have you ever been to BOG? I have been for breakfast and dinner (before the new menu). Its definitely worth going once if youre a Beauty and Beast fan. The rooms are amazing.

On the other hand, the food is not very good and breakfast is a joke for $25pp. Im glad I went once (should not have gone twice, but it was the same trip and my ressies were booked). I got pictures, met Beast, wont go back.

Ohana food is much better, but the room is no castle! If youve already been to BOG for any meal, I would go to Ohana.

I like both. But they are apples and oranges for me. BOG is more about atmosphere. Ohana I like the food.

We are choosing O'Hana this coming trip b/c we stayed at the Poly in Feb but only had breakfast there. We have never had dinner at BOG but at 2 table service credits I would rather eat at 2 different places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter