"BONUS" order on the way!

seven2go

Are we there YET?
I paid for our upcoming cruise with Disney Gift Cards. Each $100 dollar gift card included the $10 bonus Disney Store card. I ordered (from DisneyStore online) a bunch of very FUN stuff, including things to use on and after our cruise. woooohoooo..........VERY excited.
Thanks to the DIS friends for the idea. Well worth it, to me! :cool1:

I paid for our upcoming cruise with Disney Gift Cards. Each $100 dollar gift card included the $10 bonus Disney Store card. I ordered (from DisneyStore online) a bunch of very FUN stuff, including things to use on and after our cruise. woooohoooo..........VERY excited.
Thanks to the DIS friends for the idea. Well worth it, to me! :cool1:

Please tell us more. Was this a special offer? When I looked on-line there was no mention of any bonus stuff. Thanks

I bought the Disney Gift cards at Sam's Club. They are a sort of holiday promotion where the gift cards include a ten buck bonus card. The bonus card can only be used at the disney store, or at the disney store online. I had to call in the order also, in order to use that many bonus cards! (Also to pay with that many gift cards for the cruise) Our Sam's club had these bonus cards available, but some have said that their local stores did not. I had to find a second store to get enough cards to pay for the cruise! (The manager said they should be getting more in for the upcoming holiday season) If it can work, it is WELL worth it. I was able to get a few DooneyBourke items, a DCL frame and a few other items!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter