Booked the first night at BCV at the 7 month mark!

anabelle

Did I say that out loud?
I am booking a 2 bedroom at BCV at the 7 month mark day by day. I got the first night and MS says there is availablity for the rest at this time. Please send some pixie dust my way that I will get the rest of the week . :wizard:

Best of luck and keep us posted...

BTW are you still going to call Day by day since there is availbilty??

Yes, I am still going to call day by day. I really don't want to chance it. This will be my first DVC trip, so I really don't know if the first week of June is a busy or not.

Pixie dust! We're going to be there for 2 nights the week before Memorial day. I really really like to stay at the BCV when we go to Epcot's Flower show.

Bobbi:wizard:

Lots of pixie dust coming your way!

I booked 4 nights in a studio at BCV this week for May 29th - June 1st. Only 202 days to go!!!!

Hope you have a great trip. Looks like we will just miss you at BCV.

Lori

Hi,

Pixie dust coming!!!! :wizard: Keep us posted!!!::yes::

Allison

Good luck! I would still call day by day even though MS says there is availability. I was booking a GV at BWV last month at the 7 month mark. On my first day the CM told me there was availability for the rest of the week but I kept calling any way. Well on the 4th day there was no availability for that day or the rest of the week. Obviously someone that had the 11 month home resort priority booked it.

Good luck!! I have been working the whole week transfering day by day!! I only have one more night to go!!!! YEAH!!::yes:: I have 5 nights at VWL and 3nights at BC and by tom morning that will be 4 nights at BCV!!!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter