Booking avalible by phone for plans 6/22-7-10

I guess it bleeps out the website TLDR seems like phone-only reservations for upcoming trips surprised it wasn't posted here got the google news alert on my phone.

Mods feel free to delete didnt realize there was another thread that mentioned this :)

At least my husband left for work, so I can put it on speaker phone. My arm was getting a cramp.

I got everything I wanted for June 30-July 2. 2 at Sanaa (lunch one day dinner another), 1 at Topolino breakfast. Was on hold about 35 min. Had a very nice CM help me.

This confirms that Sanaa will remain a sit-down restaurant. People were speculating it might change to QS. I think it is only a QS at breakfast.

Good luck everyone.

49 mins here and it never told me expected hold time when I called just as the clock hit 6 (central)

does anyone know if you can make reservations length of stay? Or just through 10th

Well I answered my own question. She answered at 50 mins. Only through 7/10.
I did get the Wave for the 10th! My arrival day.

She has no indication as to when they’ll open last 7/10, but it should be online (according to my CM)

Called right at 7am and just booked four reservations. Waited for about 50 minutes. Very helpful CM.

Side note: If you try to change a reservation on MDE, it will not show any available times. I'm assuming cancelling will work, but I'm not trying it!

Which number did everyone who got through use? I’ve been on hold for an hour & twenty mins & just want to make sure I am using the correct number!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter