Booking avalible by phone for plans 6/22-7-10

Which number did everyone who got through use? I’ve been on hold for an hour & twenty mins & just want to make sure I am using the correct number!
Call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 824-1391 to check availability and make reservations.

Thank you! That is the one I’m calling just have been waiting an hour & a half! Hopefully I’ll get through soon!

Me too ...
Hopefully soon ...
Approaching 1 hour 40 min (it did say over 2 hrs when I called at 7)

What is really dumb, is I am 95% sure that if I hang up and call back this afternoon, I will be able to get the reservations that I want. But that 5% makes my brain crazy, so 1 hour and 35 minutes and counting.

What is really dumb, is I am 95% sure that if I hang up and call back this afternoon, I will be able to get the reservations that I want. But that 5% makes my brain crazy, so 1 hour and 35 minutes and counting.
If it makes you feel better I called on 3/12 (when they announced closer) to cancel my trip and get refund, I held for 7 hours (til almost 2 am central) to cancel. Then the next day they just did it for people.
so you’re not the only one scared to hang up!

Got through right away calling Member Services at 9.... while either had a lost connection or no music after being on hold about 2 hours on dining line.

Got through right away calling Member Services at 9.... while either had a lost connection or no music after being on hold about 2 hours on dining line.

You got lucky I also got through to DVC at 9 and was promptly cut off. Re dialed got through and again cut off. Now nothing but a busy signal.

I got someone and all my reservations! then the call dropped I hope she put them through

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter