Booking is currently unavailable

After over an hour of being on hold, I hung up. I’ll have to try back later. :(

I was looking at booking the All-Stars early next May and it does not appear that there is anything available for an entire week. Are they really already sold out?

I was looking at booking the All-Stars early next May and it does not appear that there is anything available for an entire week. Are they really already sold out?

I don't know what's going on with May - somehow :rolleyes2 only the most expensive views seem to be available in every hotel I look at. What a coincidence....

There's multiple cheer/dance tournaments in early May that gobble up just about every room at the All Stars. Which then affects other resorts.

I booked my 2020 room half an hour ago, I ended up doing room only after calling in and asking questions (never booked a package as an AP before, decided to just go the room only route since I don't really want a dining plan) but only waited on hold for maybe 5 minutes. When I first went on it said I couldn't book but half an hour later it was alright, I just had to log out and log back in again.

There's multiple cheer/dance tournaments in early May that gobble up just about every room at the All Stars. Which then affects other resorts.
Dang, I guess I should have booked earlier this morning then. There was availability earlier but none now. I figured I would at least have through today without it being all booked up.

I was able to book a package for Feb 2020 this morning. At first when I inputted my info (computer, not phone) it had the unavailable message, but then when I looked closer and clicked on package (room only had been checked) it pulled up the packages and we were able to book POFQ with tickets.

I booked our RO reservation for June 2020 - woohoo. I'm not sure that's where we'll stay, since I didn't even discuss this with DH but as of today we are book CSR Tower Standard View Club Level. Can't wait to start reading the CSR CL reviews.

I currently have a room only for January 2020 that I am wanting to add tickets and dining to. However, the room type I have reserved is not showing as available now. Am I correct in understanding that they have to cancel and rebook my existing reservation? The CM I talked to this morning wouldn’t even check availability until I cancelled my current reservation.

Thanks!

I currently have a room only for January 2020 that I am wanting to add tickets and dining to. However, the room type I have reserved is not showing as available now. Am I correct in understanding that they have to cancel and rebook my existing reservation? The CM I talked to this morning wouldn’t even check availability until I cancelled my current reservation.

Thanks!

Yes and your price will increase to whatever the price is today, not when you booked. The only way to keep the price you booked is to make no changes to dates or add tickets/dining package unfortunately.

That CM was silly, they can certainly check availability while you have a current reservation.

Yes and your price will increase to whatever the price is today, not when you booked. The only way to keep the price you booked is to make no changes to dates or add tickets/dining package unfortunately.

That CM was silly, they can certainly check availability while you have a current reservation.
Thank you for your quick response. One more please: can I purchase park tickets through Disney separately and not add dining and still keep the same room price??

Thank you for your quick response. One more please: can I purchase park tickets through Disney separately and not add dining and still keep the same room price??

I will say yes with a question mark? I have a room only I booked earlier in the year. I have one AP and plan on buying one hopper, probably through Undercover tourist. Then I will add to MDE. Since I'm not messing with my actual reservation, price should not adjust.

Same scenario with you! Purchasing a separate ticket should be fine. :)

But I won't promise anything!

I will say yes with a question mark? I have a room only I booked earlier in the year. I have one AP and plan on buying one hopper, probably through Undercover tourist. Then I will add to MDE. Since I'm not messing with my actual reservation, price should not adjust.

Same scenario with you! Purchasing a separate ticket should be fine. :)

But I won't promise anything!
Thank you so much!!

At 1:00 today, I called to cancel room-only and book a package. Waited 28 minutes for a cast member to answer, and booked tickets, dining, Memory Maker within 15 minutes.

Only waited about 5 minutes on the phone to book a ticketless package! Other than the CM's phone connection cutting in and out, it was quick and easy!

Well, I think I'm in. I got my confirmation email, even though my screen is still holding on the cute little castle artwork. 5 nights at Pop in early Feb. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter