Booking is currently unavailable

I've not been able to sign into DVC site for a couple of days, wanted to modify our reservation. Just got in and a new notification states:

Scheduled Website Maintenance on Wednesday, June 19
In order to accommodate updates, all password-protected areas of this website will be temporarily unavailable on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 from 3:15 AM to 5:30 AM Eastern Time. All of us at Disney Vacation Club appreciate your understanding as we update our systems.

Well it's Tuesday 18th today so wonder what is going on :(

editing to add:
June 25, 2019: Member Services Offices Temporarily Closed

Member Services will be temporarily closed on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 from Noon to 3:30 PM Eastern Time for a training session. Normal operation will resume at 3:30 PM.
Please note that the Member Online Booking tool, online banking and online payments of loans and annual dues will remain available during this time.
All of us at Disney Vacation Club wish you a magical day.

They are not going to release 2020 packages and discounts on the same day.
I think they both meant for the fall for this year.

crossing my fingers as well though. who knows maybe they're also loading news about the gondolas......

Man, I got up at 3:45 AM to be on the phone at 4 (California here) to book my room for my honeymoon, and I've been waiting for the operator to pick up for over an hour now. I had no idea it was going to be like this. I wouldn't have gotten up two hours early!

Prices are visible but crazy. I booked Pop room only a month ago and the price shown today is 15% higher then it was then. Almost the price of a moderate if you go with a preferred room.

Actually, I just saw on the SWGE thread that APs have jumped an amount which counts me out. So needing to make spring reservations in order to convince DH to change our park passes to APs is right out the window and will be for the foreseeable future 😢

I booked by phone
Knew what we wanted
One hour hold- wonderful CM
Hope prices might drop but ok if they don’t

I can't see anything at all. Just get this message:

We're Working on It
Our systems are unavailable as they are currently undergoing maintenance. Rest assured, we'll be back soon, so please try again later.

:badpc:

Just did a quick view of room rates to compare in October of 2020. For the deluxe ones I was looking into, they are about $50 dollars more per night that Oct 2019.

And I just need to make a reservation for this July. Ugh. I guess I picked the wrong day to get my act together.

Looks like I really need to hope that DVC rental comes through :(
This is just too much.

Got through and booked, but did get the error message that DME cannot be booked at this time. Always something with Disney IT I guess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter