Books dining package with kids

rwatson626

Mouseketeer
When book a 3,4, or 5 night dining package do I need to include the kids on the online booking reservations? On the bottom of the page it says
  • Our staff can add your kids to your existing reservation at kid's prices once onboard

Thanks
Ron

I always book on board for all of us because of the discount children's price. If you want to book for the adults, I assume you can and add the children later.

It is my understanding that you can book the adults first on line then add the kids once on board. That way the kids get the $10-$15 upcharge vs. the full $30+ (depending on dining location). Strange they do not allow everyone to be booked at once. Maybe its a way to fool some into thinking kids are not allowed? :confused3

Also I am seeing that booking the dining packages you cannot choose your places until you get on board? And that RC will actually assign you the first place then you can book the rest or change what they choose for you after you board? I don't understand why they would want more people bombarding them on the first day any more then they have to.

When book a 3,4, or 5 night dining package do I need to include the kids on the online booking reservations? On the bottom of the page it says
  • Our staff can add your kids to your existing reservation at kid's prices once onboard

Thanks
Ron

yes you should. you will be charged full adult price. the adjustment to kids pricing takes place at dinner( if applicable.. if Junior eats off the regular adult menu he will pay full price)

if you are flexible with timing, booking on board is not usually very difficult unless you have a very large party(over 6) and you can use OBC BUT the pre booking sale may not be offered.

they will choose the first night dining. you can request a change, and they try very hard to accommodate. they do so because they want to spread all the dining over all the restaurants rather than EVERYBODY booking say Chops or Sabor.

Keep in mind that Diamond Plus cruisers( one of the higher loyalty levels) have a BOGO free specialty dining that can only be used the first 2 nights and that has kept reservations pretty solid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter