Boulder Ridge Room Type Question

Just checking. I am about to book a one bedroom with the assumption that all have either a lake, pool, or woods view.
The dumpsters are considered a woods view (if looking at Touring Plans), Disney does not distinguish those categories. Lake/pool or woods views are not booking categories in their system. It’s only by villa size (studio, 1BR, etc), there is technically no studio lake view booking category in Disney’s system, it’s just a studio. You can get any view - pool, lake, dumpster, woods, laundry metros view. Odd numbered rooms face the lake.

I have a conundrum. I love the 2BR "corner" villas off the Atrium because of the unique layout. My upcoming trip is in a 1BR, so there are only one of those, on the 5th floor under the "eaves" with the boxy balconies. Those villas wound have the Murphy beds, because of the ceiling lines, correct? We will need that extra bed (which is a pull-out in the 1BR, I presume). Are the corner rooms on 2, 3, and 4 lock-offs? Or am I limited to a 5th floor room request? I believe they are not.

What would be your choice? I suppose it comes down to if you like the boxy balconies and don't mind the pull-out sofa-sleeper. Were those sleepers in the 5th floor corner/atrium 1BR rooms replaced with the recent renovation?

I have a conundrum. I love the 2BR "corner" villas off the Atrium because of the unique layout. My upcoming trip is in a 1BR, so there are only one of those, on the 5th floor under the "eaves" with the boxy balconies. Those villas wound have the Murphy beds, because of the ceiling lines, correct? We will need that extra bed (which is a pull-out in the 1BR, I presume). Are the corner rooms on 2, 3, and 4 lock-offs? Or am I limited to a 5th floor room request? I believe they are not.

What would be your choice? I suppose it comes down to if you like the boxy balconies and don't mind the pull-out sofa-sleeper. Were those sleepers in the 5th floor corner/atrium 1BR rooms replaced with the recent renovation?
In the 1BR's, with the exception of the 5th floor, all have the Murphy beds. They have sleep surfaces for 4 people. King in the bedroom and a full/queen Murphy or a new pull out sofa (5th floor rooms) in the living room area.

If you want a nice 1BR, 4523 is very close to the elevators, is a dedicated 1BR, and no other room on one side. It also has nice views of the lake and the BRV pool. I posted room view pictures on Touring Plans, for some reason they are a little blurry, but it's a great location.

In the 1BR's, with the exception of the 5th floor, all have the Murphy beds. They have sleep surfaces for 4 people. King in the bedroom and a full/queen Murphy or a new pull out sofa (5th floor rooms) in the living room area.

If you want a nice 1BR, 4523 is very close to the elevators, is a dedicated 1BR, and no other room on one side. It also has nice views of the lake and the BRV pool. I posted room view pictures on Touring Plans, for some reason they are a little blurry, but it's a great location.
Thank you!

On the room location map, it looks like the four 1BRs on the Atrium corners are larger than some of the others. Is that right?

1697123913950.jpeg

On the room location map, it looks like the four 1BRs on the Atrium corners are larger than some of the others. Is that right?

View attachment 801318
Not sure, only stayed in 4523 and 4535 on that floor. Both were good, I preferred 4523 because it was closer to the elevator and not a lock off, or anyone on one side. View was good, too! I did not find 4523 to be noticeably any larger than 4535.

I’m in 5526 (studio) / 5528 (1 BR) lockoff now, and even though there’s plenty of room and full height of ceiling, neither room has a Murphy bed but pullout sofas instead.

I’m in 5526 (studio) / 5528 (1 BR) lockoff now, and even though there’s plenty of room and full height of ceiling, neither room has a Murphy bed but pullout sofas instead.
I think the trade-off of the corner room and larger layout for the Murphy bed is a winning proposition. Those corner rooms are really great.

Do any of the studios have a view of the Electric Water Pagent?

Do any of the studios have a view of the Electric Water Pagent?
Odd numbered rooms face the lake. However, the further you go down the hall, the view diminished. I'd say as long as your room number ends in 39 or lower, you should see it. And, on a higher floor. This is for BRV.

Odd numbered rooms face the lake. However, the further you go down the hall, the view diminished. I'd say as long as your room number ends in 39 or lower, you should see it. And, on a higher floor. This is for BRV.
Exactly what I wanted-thanks!

Higher meaning fourth at the minimum, but best to request fifth floor (unless you need a Murphy bed). I don't think the third floor can see much of the lake now, with the tress growing taller.

Higher meaning fourth at the minimum, but best to request fifth floor (unless you need a Murphy bed). I don't think the third floor can see much of the lake now, with the tress growing taller.
I can confirm: we were in 3507 and had no view of the lake, not even saw much of the pool either because of trees. We loved that the trees are starting to grow in finally after they murdered so many for the new pool and the cabins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter