Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

I called to book my BB just 3 days after it started. I was looking for YC & CR CL for 1st & 2nd week of September. No CL available at either resort. I’ve been staying YC CL for over 20 years. I’ve gotten it with BB offers almost every year before the closures. A few people have posted they got a CL room, but most people posting haven’t been able to.
I asked about CL, and there was very limited availability. I think the only option was CR (for VERY limited days) and GF, but I didn't think to ask about Gran Destino.

Update here.

(1) My sister was able to change all 3 reservations so they're room only now. For everyone's information, the emails with our room-only reservations described say "CY24 BB RO Room Only" on them, so it's quite clear what's what.

(2) My sister did get email confirmation of all 3 reservations.

(3) Whew! And thank you to all my fellow DISboarders. So helpful, as always!

ETA: The CM my sister spoke with when she called to change the reservations to room-only was very apologetic about what had happened.
I am going on my third call and each CM has told me it’s basic package only. I’m going to wait a little bit and call again. This time I will give the code you referenced, maybe that will help. Been a little frustrating.

I am going on my third call and each CM has told me it’s basic package only. I’m going to wait a little bit and call again. This time I will give the code you referenced, maybe that will help. Been a little frustrating.

We made two BB reservations - the CM was able to do one as a “basic package” (no tickets, but luggage tags, mini golf, etc. included) and the other as a “room only” reservation (we wanted a bit more flexibility with potential changes/cancelation with the second one).

Edit: On my reservation, the "details" for the "basic package" shows as: CY24 BB RO Basic Package
The "details" for the "room only" reservation shows as: CY24 BB RO Room Only

Oddly enough, I received an email confirmation for the "Basic Package" reservation but just a snail mail paper confirmation for the "Room Only" one...(I reserved both at the same time on the same phone call with the same CM)

Last edited:

Boy that’s maddening. I’m sure not having the dedicated bounceback team is contributing to the problem. If you get another CM saying package only, maybe ask to speak to guest services. Or have them check with guest services. There is absolutely nothing in the email that states a package, ticket purchase or anything other than staying at a Disney resort within the last 7 days is required.

IMG_5313.pngIMG_5314.png

Last edited:
We booked our bounce back today for the Cabins at Ft. Wilderness. I wanted Wilderness Lodge Studio but they were already gone. Most of the deluxes were over $3k for five days even with the bounce back. I wanted something under 2k. It's a split stay, so were already booked for Board Walk for five nights. The Cabins will be our second 5 nights. Cant wait!

I have a dumb bounceback question. So I am headed down for D23 next week and would love to call and do a bounceback reservation. I currently have a trip booked with family for Feb 17-24th. I see that the BB is available from Feb 19-22. Would I be able to get a BB applied for part of our trip and pay the full price for the rest of the trip? We're doing a 2 bedroom villa so saving 35% off four nights of the trip would be worth calling for if that's something they let you do.

I have a dumb bounceback question. So I am headed down for D23 next week and would love to call and do a bounceback reservation. I currently have a trip booked with family for Feb 17-24th. I see that the BB is available from Feb 19-22. Would I be able to get a BB applied for part of our trip and pay the full price for the rest of the trip? We're doing a 2 bedroom villa so saving 35% off four nights of the trip would be worth calling for if that's something they let you do.
You might be able to apply it, call when you are there, as long as the 2BR is booked as a cash room. Though 2BR's are popular and they may not discount many of them, especially if most are already booked. You can ask for other rooms where the discount may apply if the 2BR is not. Good luck!

You might be able to apply it, call when you are there, as long as the 2BR is booked as a cash room. Though 2BR's are popular and they may not discount many of them, especially if most are already booked. You can ask for other rooms where the discount may apply if the 2BR is not. Good luck!
Yes we currently have a cash reservation for Boulder Creek Villas but there are 7 of us going so we need a 2BR.

There has to be a room with the BB discount available for them to be able to apply it to your reservation. Meaning, if you had no reservation & called & asked for that 2 bedroom villa there was 1 available with the discount. They don’t apply a discount just because you book a room during those dates. Not every room type is available for all dates.

There has to be a room with the BB discount available for them to be able to apply it to your reservation. Meaning, if you had no reservation & called & asked for that 2 bedroom villa there was 1 available with the discount. They don’t apply a discount just because you book a room during those dates. Not every room type is available for all dates.
I understand that, my question is more so will they help you book a days before and after same room and same resort if the bounce back isn't available for my entire travel dates. So will they help me make a reservation where 2 days aren't discounted 4 are discounted and 2 more days aren't discounted?

I understand that, my question is more so will they help you book a days before and after same room and same resort if the bounce back isn't available for my entire travel dates. So will they help me make a reservation where 2 days aren't discounted 4 are discounted and 2 more days aren't discounted?
Not necessarily for the 2BR. They may be able to find a regular room. If a discount for a 2BR is not available in their system when you call to ask, then it can’t be applied, even if you already have the room booked.

Just wanted to make sure you knew that part. 👍🏻. Yes, I have booked bounceback reservations where some of the days are included & discounted & some are not. Good luck!

Just checked out today and got my bounce back email. Same 2024 dates, but it only mentions a discount of up to 25% on rooms.

It doesn’t mention up to 30% on moderates or up to 35% on deluxe.
Is that the same offer?

Just checked out today and got my bounce back email. Same 2024 dates, but it only mentions a discount of up to 25% on rooms.

It doesn’t mention up to 30% on moderates or up to 35% on deluxe.
Is that the same offer?

I haven’t heard anything about them changing to a lower offer. What resort did you stay at? I wonder if the emails are different depending what level you just checked out of. I was in a deluxe & my email said 35%.

Looking for club level around Christmastime in 2024:
12/19-12/22
Only two offers for the three nights (no tickets) - Poly Princess Suite $8097 and TPV 1 bedroom suite CR $7330
😱😱 That’s more than I pay for 2 - 10 night trips including 8day PH+ tickets each trip!! (2 in our family)

We just returned from a stay at Pop and will say, while the BB offer was in our room, it was not obvious and I didn’t bump into it for a few days. At first I honestly didn’t think it was in the room until I started looking for it.

The flyer looks like this:

IMG_3520.jpeg

but, it was ‘hidden’ on the back of this flyer,

IMG_3521.jpeg

which was sticking out of a brochure on the dresser:
IMG_4187.jpeg

It would be easy to miss for sure!!!

Last edited:
We returned from a trip on August 26 to CSR. I booked a bounceback for similar dates next year. When I first called, I just wanted to get prices so I could talk to my son about our options. All Star Movies (preferred) was a 12.5% discount, Pop (preferred) was 25%, POR woods and preferred were both 30% and CSR tower was 30%. CBR and POFQ were not available for the dates I was looking at. After talking with my son, we booked Pop for 4 nights next year. It was booked as a package, though a ticketless package. I specifically wanted room only. The big differences between the deposit amount and the cancellation time frame.

We returned from a trip on August 26 to CSR. I booked a bounceback for similar dates next year. When I first called, I just wanted to get prices so I could talk to my son about our options. All Star Movies (preferred) was a 12.5% discount, Pop (preferred) was 25%, POR woods and preferred were both 30% and CSR tower was 30%. CBR and POFQ were not available for the dates I was looking at. After talking with my son, we booked Pop for 4 nights next year. It was booked as a package, though a ticketless package. I specifically wanted room only. The big differences between the deposit amount and the cancellation time frame.
Call back and explain that you want a room-only reservation and they should be able to change it for you. The cancellation timeframe is a big deal--and you should have what you want.

@TammiMcMan: Have you had success book the room-only? If you get another CM who doesn't know how to do this, ask to speak to a supervisor. You absolutely do not have to book any kind of a package, but it's my impressions that that's what they're pushing, so it's possible many of the CMs don't know that room-only is even available.

Let us know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter