Brady Bunch House renovation revealed

They did an amazing job! Great to see how excited the Brady kids were to visit “their” house again.

Wonder what will happen with it? I don’t know if they could do tours or any public events since it’s in a residential area. Seems like the neighbors already deal with lots of driveby traffic. :car:

For some reason I really like seeing stuff like this. I would so love to see the Brady Bunch house in person.

Not too long ago my cousin went by the “Married with Children” house and took pictures. I am so jealous. I used to live close to the “Roseanne” house. I have been by that one many times, but never been inside. I always felt like knocking on the door and asking to look inside :rotfl2: I believe it is either a sorority or fraternity house now. I actually did go inside what was “The Lobo” on “Roseanne”... It’s a pizza place now and I think it is actually called “The Lobo” now.

Wonder what will happen with it? I don’t know if they could do tours or any public events since it’s in a residential area. Seems like the neighbors already deal with lots of driveby traffic. :car:

Limited events, I would think. Have the parking somewhere else, and bus the guests in all at once:

renovate the Partirdge Family bus, and my life is complete

For some reason I really like seeing stuff like this. I would so love to see the Brady Bunch house in person.

Not too long ago my cousin went by the “Married with Children” house and took pictures. I am so jealous. I used to live close to the “Roseanne” house. I have been by that one many times, but never been inside. I always felt like knocking on the door and asking to look inside :rotfl2: I believe it is either a sorority or fraternity house now. I actually did go inside what was “The Lobo” on “Roseanne”... It’s a pizza place now and I think it is actually called “The Lobo” now.

So awesome. Where are these houses? General vicinity is fine. :)

My husband has never seen an episode of The Brady Bunch. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I've struggled with coming up with a respectful post.....but my words are failing me. So just know that I"m slowly shaking my head whilst simultaneously doing several eye rolls ;)
I was just noting that there are unusual people in the world who have never seen a show that is so ingrained in most of our childhood memories. Nothing to get eye-rolly about.

So awesome. Where are these houses? General vicinity is fine. :)
The Roseanne house is on Runnymeade Ave in Evansville, IN. It is located close to the University of Evansville. I wanna say the house number is 619, 620, or 621... something like that. It is one of those things you will know it when you see it. (Runnymeade is also a short street so the house is really easy to find on it). The Third & Delaware sign with the steeples in the background is in another part of town entirely. The Lobo is on like the corner of Edgar St and Louisiana St (Near First Ave). The Lobo is up and running. I used to go before it was called the Lobo (it was called "Talk of the Town" at one time). The people running it said they got TV show landmark seekers in there often. Although the show was set in a fictional Illinois city X-amount of miles from Chicago.....the landmark shots were in southern Indiana.

As far as the Married With Children house goes, I do not know where that is. My cousin took a picture of that somewhere in the Chicago area. I am not sure which town that is located in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter