breakfast and the dining plan

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Someone at work told me breakfast was NOT included in the dining plan... now I never used it, but that seems odd to me, that isn't true is it?

That's not true. You get one table service credit that you can use for a sit down meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

You also get one counter service credit to use at breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Lastly you get a snack credit.

It just hit me what people must be thinking... people who eat 3 meals a day must think that one meal is missing LOL LOL LOL :rotfl2: for us, 2 is still too much food... we usually eat only one REAL meal a day when we are there, we dont usually eat that much... WOW how funny people are to think they are missing breakfast :rotfl:

miss missy said:
It just hit me what people must be thinking... people who 3 meals a day must think that one meal is missy LOL LOL LOL :rotfl2: for us, 2 is still too much food... we usually eat only one REAL meal a day when we are there, we dont usually eat that much... WOW how funny people are to think they are missing breakfast :rotfl:

I'm not a breakfast eater and can agree with you. However my mom is a very brittle diabetic and MUST eat three meals/day (plus three snacks). She doesn't eat much at a time, but must eat regularly, so for her the dining plan is missing a meal and she will also have to carry at least one extra snack with her into the park each day.

Not necessarily. Your family could devote all your snack credits to your mom. There are many snack options now that could serve as breakfast, and of course there is no problem finding snacks that are somewhat healthy (as much as anything at WDW is :)) and can serve as mid-morning snack, mid-afternoon snack, and evening snack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter