Breakfast & Lunch returning to Norway's Akershus on May 14th

Do the breakfast and lunch still have the princesses? I know my family is going to ask me to find a character meal for a family trip this fall

When will reservations open up for breakfast? My ADR date is next week and I’m hoping to snag a breakfast there my Epcot day.

I noticed that although they said it would be serving breakfast and lunch, I looked but didn't see any mention of it having characters.

Did the bookings for this go live already? I've not seen any announcements, but you can select to check breakfast times now but no availability?

Did the bookings for this go live already? I've not seen any announcements, but you can select to check breakfast times now but no availability?
The website states that "On May 14, 2023, Akershus will resume serving breakfast and lunch. Please check back soon to learn about booking reservations". So it appears that ADR's are not available yet.

$53 for bacon and eggs is bonkers!!!
I'm guessing it is because it will return as a character meal... where you get to meet 4 or 5 of the princesses. Not confirmed yet, but best guess based on price point. Also still remains to be seen if they bring back the other benefit of pre-park opening reservation times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter