"Bring It On - In It To Win" and the HRH

goofy!

<font color=green>You have to ride a roller coaste
Anybody else watch this movie yesterday?

My daughter has this cheesy cheer movie on DVD but I never watched it with her. Yesterday it was on the Family Channel.

The movie was horrible, but since it was all filmed at the Hard Rock and in Universal, it was great fun to try and pinpoint all the filming locations. They even showed the "hot set" sign that Universal puts out when a real movie is being filmed. (Right before the scene filmed in Central Park.) Also, that the balcony scene - supposed to be from the Hard Rock, was actually filmed at the Portofino - you can tell by the color of the walls and the fact that there are no room balconies at the Hard Rock.

Then I thought it would be a great film for anybody new who was wondering about HRH's pool as there were quite a few scenes filmed on the beach there. You could get a pretty good idea of what the pool and slide were like.

So, for those new people staying at the Hard Rock, if you want some glimpses of it, rent the movie "Bring It On - In It To Win". I think it is the last of the Bring It On series.

Thanks for the info! My daughter will love to watch it, and I might even tolerate it knowing that I can peek at HRH!

I saw the same movie yesterday on the Family Channel. The movie was really bad but it was good to see the places esp the dragon ride.

We were there when they were filming it.....it was REALLY neat!!

DSCN1892.jpg

that is just one of the pictures we have.....the kids from the movie were really into the whole thing and it was very interesting. We saw the movie when it came out on DVD and were pointing out all the different places we know......definately fun!

and unfortunately, goofy!, there is one more coming out this year.....http://www.bringitonmovie.com/

We were there too, the week after Memorial Day weekend 2007. Really messed up our pool time. :rolleyes:

We were there when they were filming it.....it was REALLY neat!!

DSCN1892.jpg

that is just one of the pictures we have.....the kids from the movie were really into the whole thing and it was very interesting. We saw the movie when it came out on DVD and were pointing out all the different places we know......definately fun!

and unfortunately, goofy!, there is one more coming out this year.....http://www.bringitonmovie.com/

That must have been fun to see them film. We were there when an equally bad series was filming - one of the umpteen Beethoven movies.

Yuk - another one. I am sure DD will have to have it. I can't stand to watch them, I have to sit through way too much cheer in my real life. I hate the Bring It On movies as they don't do much for the sport and really perpetuate that catty, snotty, dumb girl stereotype. But the Hard Rock one was fun - we were trying to yell out each filming location first. "Central Park", "New York".

I think people forget that Universal is still an occasional working movie set and not just a theme park, so there are going to be times when you are delayed while they film.

In the Beethoven movie, they were filming outside Mel's for a good portion of the morning, so on and off you would get stopped while they filmed the scene.

My wife watches these movies. There's a new one coming out this month.

The movie, House on Haunted Hill, also had a few clips filmed at Universal in the beginning. One being of the Hulk ride.

One of the scenes in The Final Destination due out this month was filmed in the New York section at Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter