Brugsmania

Thank you so much pm on it's way

Thank you thank you thank you

if you were on this board about a year ago I did Brugs as plant of the week. Unforntately all ols post seem to be gone.

There are so hard to get around here I will love this one dearly.

Mal

I got your PM, Jan! You are most welcome. I hope he does well for you! :D

you are the sweetest person Thank you so much for my Brugs they are happy and in the ground of their new home. I hope they do as well for me as they have done for you!

If there is anything you want, that I have,just let me know and it will be on it way.

Thanks ever so much

Mal

Yay Mal!! :flower: I'm so glad you like them, and you are very welcome! I can barely keep up with watering the things I already have, but thank you so much for the offer. I hope the brugs grow huge for you! :D

they seem to be very happy in their new home they are already really taking off. I will post pictures when the first flower blooms!

Thanks again I owe you :sunny: :flower:

Mal

Mal, You already repaid me with this post. You and Marlasmom have made my day! :flower:
I can't wait to see pics of your brugs and see which ones they are! :bounce:

marlasmom, Your brugs are in the mail, and they should arrive tomorrow or Thursday. I hope they reach you safely! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter